Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > The funniest episode
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Worm-hole Xtreme was soo stupid it was the funniest!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-15-2002 08:18 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

I like I only joined like a few days ago at school (naughty me) when I was supposed to be doing homework on the PC, but what the hell I hadn't got any anyway. My favoritessssssssss are Wormhole X-treme, and Urgo they crack me up all the time.

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:32 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Out of all the episodes I've seen - and that's only up to "Enemies", season five, because a certain commercial TV station decided that clinging onto its footy connections through a pitiful reality Aussie Rules series was more important than showing SG-1 - Urgo is definitely the funniest, followed closely by Window of Opportunity.

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:23 PM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

YAY someone else like Urgo

he like that philsbury dough boy hihi

just wanna poke him and watch him laugh

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:26 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

I know Watergate wasn't supppose to be a funny episode, but I think the Daniel scenes were WICKED FUNNY!

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:05 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

window of oppertunity was funny, wtaching Daniels face when he turned and saw Jack and Teal'c juggling was hallarious. playing golf throught the worm hole was great once again in part to Gen. Hammonds reaction

watergate was kinda funny, we don't often see Jack's ego take such a beating in one eps

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:49 AM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

AMEN

Old Post 11-24-2002 11:48 AM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

i'll second that. w.of opp. was kickass!!!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-24-2002 02:59 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Of course u would

Old Post 11-24-2002 04:29 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

quote:
Originally posted by jack's hat
I like I only joined like a few days ago at school (naughty me) when I was supposed to be doing homework on the PC, but what the hell I hadn't got any anyway. My favoritessssssssss are Wormhole X-treme, and Urgo they crack me up all the time.

Okay, missy, in your list you've missed out your absolute ALL-TIME FAVE EPPY!!!
WINDOW OF OPPOUTUNITY!!!

I also liked the S6 opener, just for Mackay's cracks at Anubis, ie
"Wouldn't it be really funny if it didn't work? I mean he'd be all, 'This is the end,' and then the gate shuts down, 'Oops, sorry, never mind.' "
And
"Hi, Anubis? This is your agent. You're playing this waaaay over the top..."

They were class, but W.o.Op kicks ass!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:40 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Soz I thought I put W.O.Op in but obviously not. I was watching it at the time and I think I must have got distracted at that point.

(after serious thought)
Now I remember it was the Juggling bit at that moment soz again.

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:44 AM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

as much as McKay is annoying, he is one of the funniest guys on the show! i love it when carter tells him to that his machine won't work unless it's pointed at the gate! the look on his face

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:50 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

why was urgo so funny
i never found it funny i found it a bit on the rubbish side
urgo was just a bumbling idiot
WoO
ws class on the other hand class

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:30 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

U hit the nail on the head it's because Urgo is a bumbling idiot. On the other hand that is getting a bit old. At least u like W.O.Op.

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:03 PM