Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate Box sets
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Region 1 Season 1 DVD box set retails in the US for $70-$80. You're not going to complete the Season 1 set by buying them individually?MGM dumped the individual disc idea and went for the boxed set. The boxed DVD set is the only way to get all Region 1 Season 1 DVDs short of bonking an American Stargate fan on the head and making away with their Season 1 DVDs.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-01-2002 10:50 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I origionally wanted to just buy the disks by themselves. I figured it would be cheaper. I got tired of them not coming out so I went on and bought the whole set of S1 for like $60, I think. Now I have two copies of Disk 2 of Season 1.

Old Post 04-01-2002 10:56 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

lol...no not really...ohhhhhh...too many chocolate!

Old Post 04-01-2002 11:01 PM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razerbern
Don't give Sam K Doritoes

That is the dilemma I am currently facing at the moment. I just bought the first DVD episodes of season one, and now I am tempted in buying the entire set. If I do though, then I will have an extra DVD of a season one episode.

Decisions.. decisions..

Old Post 04-02-2002 12:50 AM
razerbern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razerbern Click here to Send razerbern a Private Message Visit razerbern's homepage! Find more posts by razerbern Add razerbern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Correct me if im wrong but i can seem to find the individual S1 DVDs.I dont think they are sold in the UK.

Old Post 04-02-2002 05:44 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

yeah.. they are.. but only in the busy places.. and are very hard to get... from catologues..

Old Post 04-02-2002 08:05 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

well.. ive got the whole set so im right

Old Post 04-02-2002 09:08 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Really, Lee, two copies? Ah-hem (hint, hint)

I'm saving up to buy the box set (gotta make the ps2 region free first though ). So much easier and cheaper than buying them all indivually.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-02-2002 04:06 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

quote:
Originally posted by razerbern
That is the dilemma I am currently facing at the moment. I just bought the first DVD episodes of season one, and now I am tempted in buying the entire set. If I do though, then I will have an extra DVD of a season one episode.

Decisions.. decisions..

You buy it and you give me the episode that you have two copies!

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:37 PM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwhippy

can ne 1 tell me where i can get s1 in the uk on dvd? cant find it ne where only on vhs!

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:19 PM
mrwhippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrwhippy Click here to Send mrwhippy a Private Message Find more posts by mrwhippy Add mrwhippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

To answer the original question.... R1 DVDs are to be released in Sept. I got this information from Gateworld.net

" Season Two DVDs due in September
TUESDAY - JANUARY 8, 2002
Hold on just a little longer, SG-1 fans: the show's second season won't be available on DVD in North America until September"

If you want to read the complete story. then Youll want to "Browse the News by category"... click on "Product watch"

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 04-08-2002 09:26 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Thats weird we can get DVDs up too season 4 just now in the UK.Youre saying SG1 isnt on DVD in the US?

Old Post 04-09-2002 10:58 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

Nope just season one. Just one reason Id like to have a multi region DVD player SO I could buy them from the UK. Plus if I understand it correctly the extras on the UK DVDs are better

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:15 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well yeah the extras are cool. Theres also a new intro bit. You know when the actors names come up. Thats really cool.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:52 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

what reg is australia?

Old Post 04-11-2002 11:58 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote