Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Syndication Schedule for Season 5
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KMInfinity
Nereid

Syndication Schedule for Season 5

According to Gateworld, the syndication for Season 5, having shown episodes 501-511, is now repeating 501 again next week. When will they finish the rest of season 5?

Anybody know?

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:07 AM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

I don't know but i noticed that too
I wanna see the rest of the season

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:03 AM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

If past form holds true, in 12 weeks. Each year the US syndication has done 1-11, repeated them, then done 12-22. So sometime in March.

Old Post 11-25-2002 12:00 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KMInfinity
Nereid

March???

March???

March???

March???

That is just....... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhdhgfla.....

(thanks for the info, Shiloh....leastways now I won't wait every week hoping in vain....)

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:26 PM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Yr welcome, KM (though I hate to be the bearer of bad news) but look at it this way - season 6.5 is in January!

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:50 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Hey on a brighter note Sky One are showing new episodes soon we will be ahead of the US on season six. Starts to giggle in a scary way then remembers she does not get Sky digital and sobs.

Old Post 11-27-2002 05:03 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote