Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > SciFi: Season 6 gone until January?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shiloh
Radix lecti

SciFi: Season 6 gone until January?

According to SciFi channel's web site, after 10/25 (tonight) no more season 6 on Friday nights through at least the end of November . December schedule isn't up yet.

Season 6 returns with new episodes on January 10, paired with Farscape and a new series based on Tremors, starring Michael Gross.

Season 1,2 will continue to air on Monday nights, 4 episodes a night.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2002 09:52 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

urk

AT least we still get Monday night eps for those of us late come to the SG-1 fan mob

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-25-2002 10:32 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hey, wat about us lickle Canadians!!! We havn't got ANY season six ones!!! you guys are making me sad

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-26-2002 05:52 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

poor canadiens, they have no season six, well they could if the downloaded them online. wow theres a thought. sorry just up to late

hehe
Jaffa 'tim'

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:23 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Actually, you probably can.

Scary thought, huh?

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 10-29-2002 10:24 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

What a shame, us Brits arent gonna go ahead of you again are we?!

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:15 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ahead of who us, as in the AMERicains?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:27 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well if any one wants to know where to get them online send me a pm and ill send u the site i use

Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:29 AM
bellachikita

hey jaffa, could i get the address for the downloads.
that would be great thanx.

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:52 PM
bellachikita is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bellachikita Click here to Send bellachikita a Private Message Find more posts by bellachikita Add bellachikita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

NEWSGROUPS

alt.binaries.stargatesg-1
alt.binaries.stargate-sg1

get Xnews to d/l them
Here

or anyother news program u want

U have 4 not sure why

Last edited by D?W?R on 11-05-2002 at 08:31 PM

Old Post 11-05-2002 08:27 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yeah but how big are they? I'll take small size over quality any day.

There are a bazillion threads about where to download episodes (at least 12 methinks because there was one for every new episode)

Jaffa, if Sky One (ie the UK) doesn't have a break (and they didn't last year) we'll overtake the US and show the second half of season six first (which is what happened last year).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-06-2002 09:12 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

That's happened pretty much every season, hasn't it? Seems fair. KC, if Sky One doesn't break, about how many episodes ahead of the US will you be? We're back on 1/10.

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:39 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

Full circle is to air on the 18 april. If sky doesn't stop, we'll see Full Circle about seven weeks ahead of sci-fi. I can't remember what date it was, i had it worked out...

Old Post 11-11-2002 09:04 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

that is so not fair, i wish sci-fi hadnt started season six and cut it out, i would have rather waited and seen it all at once

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:03 AM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

we got to see the last two seasons first too. Whoohoo! ok, i'm sorry. I'd hate for any show to take such a long break in the winter. No chanell over here does it. Maybe one or two weeks for christmas but that's it.

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:58 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote