Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Game III
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

the surface and said,' O'Neill, Wassup, wanna join me on the bridge of the Carter while we go kick Anubis in his big unusuall ass?' ONeill seeing the chance for some fun says"Can u teach me how to drive an az'gard ship?"

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:18 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Thor replies, "Yeah man come on up." Almost instantly Carter, Jake and Thor are standing on the bridge of the O'neill 2.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:29 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

*I called it the Carter* Thor engages the hyperspace engine and moments later they are in the Anubis home system. Thor says:

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:34 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

"now how should we go about destroying this little empire Anubis has put together?" Jack puts his hand up in a flash and starts saying, "oh i know , i know, oick me Thor sir, pick me."

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:37 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Thor says "Hmm, ONeill."
Jack says "Let's blow up his star and stop him from going into hyperspace somehow, then we can watch him run, slowly, from the approaching destructoin."
"Hmm," replies thor...

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:40 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

no that sounds kinda like something we have tried already, lets just nukem instead." At that Jakes face broke into a wide grin, but before he could say yes, Daniel shows up and says....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:03 AM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

"Oh, no you can't!" Jack rolls his eyes.
"Danny, this ain't no goddam pantomime!" Daniel shakes his head.
"You can't nuke Anubis! He's your father!" Jack looked shocked as Sam...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:38 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

pushed the button that launched the nuclear bomb down to the planet.

Oops !!! said Sam.

You just nuked my father, said Jack

well it was an accident

ok I forgive you, lets make out.

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:07 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

but then Anise leapt through the gate. Jack turned to her and said
"Guess what? I hate you, cos you came on to me when you thought i was a zatarc."
She smiled and said
"But I am your mother. i had a brief fling with Anubis." Jack, who is about ready to faint, decides to cut his losses and make out with Carter, when...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:13 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Apophis' hologram appears.

Attention tauri. I am back from the dead and this time I will make sure you pay for what you did.

And thank you for killing Anubis now

I will rule the universe

hahahahahahah!!!!

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:18 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Anise turned to Jack.
"Now, listen, son," Jack bites his hand. "You cannot defeat him, he will rule the universe because..." Jack runs from the room, screaming like a little girl. Sam lookes at her CO, then turns to Anise and shoots her. Anise is dead. Sam smiles and says,

"That's what you get for...."

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:21 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

showing off your boobs, like you are the hotest tok'ra

well I was a tokra too and I am the hotest now
and she ripped her blouse and he breast popped out

Daniel starget giggling like a girl and jack...

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:23 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

runs back into the room, slapd Danny to make him look away from sam and whisks Sam away to make out in the ship's storecupboard.

BUT!

When they get there, it is already occupied by....

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:25 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Jonas and Reece

what the?, said Jack

how did she get here

I found her in Thors closet he was using her as a personal slave

and jack stormed out of the room ...

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:33 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

(whos reece?)

fuming at his missed chance to FINALLY make out with his 2IC, when he spotted another storecupboard. But by this time, Carter had...

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:35 PM