Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Message In A Bottle
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Message In A Bottle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but supposedly Sam and Jack's shipper thang popped at the end of season 3...right??

Welll I was watching Message In A Bottle........

SPOILERS.
And it seemed that when Jack was "nailed to the wall" that Sam seemed to be a little more worried then everybody else. And that HAND HOLDING action. I loved that part.

I was just wondering what people thought about this episode, the Sam/Jack shipper things.

ERIN

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-20-2002 08:56 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

um...

i thought Jack was a whining git

i was just watching for Janet i must admit..

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:56 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Oh yeah, that spike through shoulder into concrete lifting you clean off the floor for a day transmitting vibrations to get it off you sure doesnt make you wanna whine . I dont remember much ship from this eppy.

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:03 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

ok, if you were spiked through the shoulder and thrown onto the wall and pinned there, wouldn't YOU BE IN PAIN???

*agrees with presdident doc*

i really liked that episode

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Last edited by MajorCarter on 11-20-2002 at 10:34 PM

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:19 PM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i know! the hands thing. i hadn't watched for years, then i started seeing it in all the music vids. so i watched it right away when i got S.2 DVD's.
i also really liked it. i like Leut. Simmons he's so sweet. heehee.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:33 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Simmons!! YES! i love him in this episode!

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:04 AM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I thought it was kinda funny how Janet kind of forced Sam to visit Lt. Simmons.

"Whooooops... Oh, hey! The artifact." Love that line.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:06 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

who said that line?

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:30 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Daniel to Sam.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:34 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KMInfinity
Nereid

One of the best episodes of season 2, IMHO. And yeah, I thought it was shippy.

But what I really liked was Hammond. Especially the line where Sam tells him about the new plan to raise the oxygen levels, etc. and he glares at her and gives a little dig about how that's the exact opposite advice she'd been giving him....

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:50 AM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
*NUKED* *
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Bloody shippers. Everyone was concerned about Jack he was pinned to a wall! Teal'c was ace in that episode he just ran away and got the good ol staff weapon out!! I like that approach.

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:53 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
*NUKED* *
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

yeah yeah....Teal'c was a good friend in the episode.....

"WILD HORSES!!!"

Old Post 11-21-2002 02:11 PM
KMInfinity
Nereid

I can't listen to the Stones song anymore without hearing,
"Undomesticated equines...." LOL

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:57 PM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote