Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Every body don`t forget about tonight!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tok-ra Cyax
Wheres the peanut butter?

Every body don`t forget about tonight!

Don`t forget about it if you in the US tonight on SCI-Fi from 7:00pm to 11:00 pm Stargate monday.

Think it is the last 2 episodes of season 1 and the first 2 episodes of season 2:

Politics

Within the Serpent's Grasp

The Serpent's Lair

In the Line of Duty

All times EST.

Have a great night

"I am trying to kick the flour thing."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-04-2002 07:35 PM
Tok-ra Cyax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok-ra Cyax Click here to Send Tok-ra Cyax a Private Message Find more posts by Tok-ra Cyax Add Tok-ra Cyax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Schedules & Air Dates.

Old Post 11-04-2002 07:49 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Monday, November 4

Politics - 7:00 PM EST
Within the Serpent's Grasp - 8:00 PM EST
The Serpent's Lair - 9:00 PM EST
In the Line of Duty - 10:00 PM EST

/me is watching them all!

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-04-2002 08:20 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

can I come over and watch

we dont get that here in Van, Canada

Old Post 11-04-2002 08:23 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Hey I could bring snacks (it would be nice to watch in like minded
company) Dam think it would be over before I could get over.

Old Post 11-04-2002 08:26 PM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I don't have cable in my room... but I have S1&2 DVDs!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:06 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

I watched it, it was greta. My g/f gets mad every Monday because I monopolise the big screen from 7-11. I told her that at least I don't make her watch the X-Files marathon every tuesday...

Old Post 11-05-2002 08:16 AM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yeah my roomates more into cars than anything scifi, so im trying to convert him to the ways of stargate one monday night at a time. i think im actually starting to gt through to him
=)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 08:20 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

Well, she admits she likes the show. But she doesn't like to watch it 4 hours in a row. Suxs to be her. But anyways, I have actually converted several of my friends to Stargate. They used to make fun of me for watching it, now they love it almost as much as I do.

Old Post 11-05-2002 09:41 AM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

cool i wish i could claim that success, but ive only converted one freind, and him only just this last month, and yeah i can see how she wouldn't like watching ut fir 4 hours strait, ecspecially with politics on the first hour(shudders)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 09:46 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

/me hates politics (that's a lowercase p!!!!!)

Anyway, I liked the three-parter.......

SPOILERS!!!!!!!
.....about Apophis and Klorel. I especially enjoyed it when Jack tosses a grenade down into the bowels of the ship and blows up the shield generator with one shot. Very nice

The fourth episode was also good. The emotion in Sam's voice when Jack dismisses her was quite wrenching.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-05-2002 11:44 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Well, sitting through the three boring Apophis episodes was worth it just to see In the Line of Duty. One of the best. Episodes. Ever.

Spoiler:
I agree, that scene where Jolinar lets Sam speak was heartwrenching.
So was the ending.

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:02 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

what three boring apothis episodes? no u must be wrong, first i admit politics sucked and was boring, but the other two were cool, we get to meet Apothis's son Korel(spelling?) and we get to see Zats for the first time, and then there is Bra'tac, who is awesome.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:27 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I like eps where they talk about what has happend and they show clips from the past, some the same, some brand new

like they did in Politics and Threshold

but Politics is not my favorite cuz I hate the senator whatshisface

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:34 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

actually that is the whole reason for me hating that episode, and his name is Senator Kinsley i think? if im wrong i will be corrected

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:25 AM