Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Ch7 ain't so discreet
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

Channel 7 are hiring you know

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-06-2002 07:23 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...What are they hiring?

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:37 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
*NUKED* *
Shaneo
*NUKED* *
Venus
*NUKED* *
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

No wonder why.
The worst thing i can say about 7 is at just about ebery sport event they cut stargate which makes us wait like 3 weeks to see the next ep.

Old Post 09-08-2002 11:19 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

You'll probably know this.. but I'm going to say it anyway.. just so I can see it in writing..

Revelations IS on next week in Queensland... (thank God) but I won't know till Sunday about season 6.
*crosses fingers*
There is (however) no Final sign next too Revelations. Not that that tells us much but hey..

It's weird thou that Revelations ISN'T a cliffhanger/2 parter type thing. You'd think Meridian would have made an awsome cliffhanger... have Daniel leaving over TWO eps- made the storyline a little better and have America sweating for however long hiatus' last.
Hehe, oh well what's done is done.

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-10-2002 10:53 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Kender

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Druid
Yes I really thought that editing was stupid. And they've done it before, as Nug commented, in that 'Demons' scene, and also in 'The Serpent's Lair' when Danny is toasted we don't get to see his frizzled body, and also in 'Spirits' when the Salish arrow pierces O'Neill's shoulder, it comes through the glass and he is knowcked down, then we just see him cringing and saying "Oh my God" but never the wound.

I watched "Spirits" the other day and in my tape you see the arrow go through Jacks shoulder from behind. You can clearly see the arrow head sticking out of him.

What is all this about ch7 and these questions I don't have any of these, but that might be cause i watch the show on Prime.

And i like Captn Carters idea of a cliffhanger

Old Post 09-10-2002 11:47 AM
The Kender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Kender Click here to Send The Kender a Private Message Find more posts by The Kender Add The Kender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

Angry Ch7 ain't so discreet

I would just like to say I am very annoyed at how Ch7 promo-ed the Daniel Jackson episode...

DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THIS EPI

Spoiler:
that daniel dies in

They make it so obvious that when it does happen NO ONE will be surprised. Right from the first minute of the episode btw we are told

DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THIS EPI
Spoiler:
that daniel is exposed

so I don't think anyone will be surpised when it happens!

Old Post 09-12-2002 08:39 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

The more I think about it, the more I realise that most people either would know the outcome, theyd probably be told it was the last eppy that was to feature said character... and lots wouldnt even care.
I think that coming on this community a lot can make us expect things that other viewers just dont care for.

Having said that, they probably could have done it better.

Tell me, did you know what was going to happen in this episode before the promo?

Old Post 09-12-2002 09:02 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

you must have gotten a diff promo, because if i hadn't known who died, i wouldn't have been able to tell from the promo - at least the one they showed at the end of last weeks ep. maybe the teaser gave it away.. which is a shame, cause they went to so much effort to conceal it last week....

and how fooking awesome does the promo for next week look!?!?!

Old Post 09-12-2002 12:51 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Spoiler:
Sniff sniff he died.

They don't look all that dad. I like the bit were that asgard says something about humans. Anyways...........

Old Post 09-12-2002 08:54 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

quote:
Tell me, did you know what was going to happen in this episode before the promo?

Yes! But only because of gaters.net! Anyone else would have pretty much not have known...and right at the start Hammond goes "Daniel has radiation" or something like that so from that moment on it's like "I wonder who will die...?" hehehe

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:47 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

was that in the ad or the ep tho..? in the ep it aint Ch7's fault.. as i've said, i was impressed by their elusiveness, and mum, who has heard me rave about it for months, didn';t think this was the episode he died in, and wondered WHO ELSE was going to die, when she was the ad

Old Post 09-13-2002 12:50 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm guessing they all got a life and did something nice for once.

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:45 AM