Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Channel 4
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Channel 4

Just wanted to open a thread about Channel 4 so that people can post what exactly is happening! I haven't got a clue. Think it comes on weekends, at... 6?? But then the other day Demons was on. Does that mean that Ch4 has the rights to Series 3? And what is their timetable anyway?!

Anyway, please let me know someone, I missed most of Demons, which I wanted to tape...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-29-2001 05:56 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

they dont seem to have a timetable, they show as many as they can when they can in order, and then have these huge bloody gaps, I dont ever rely on 4 for my stargate fix, only if its on at the time, infact, i remember when the b**tards on T4 made fun of the show b4 it used to show. yeah, season 3, but skyones the best when it comes to these types of shows.mmmmmhmmmmm!!! delllllllllliiiiciousssss.

Old Post 10-29-2001 08:18 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Channel Four have been showing Stargate SG-1 for two years. They are now into their third year. I started watching SG-1 on channel four (actually I caught the last 10 minutes of The Pilot one Sunday because I decided to play some B/ball rather than watch SG-1) and I watched the whole first season on C4 too. It was also about that time I got Digital tv and once the 1st season had finished on C4 I kinda watched a few season three episodes having not a clue whatsoever what season it was (I didn't really care, I just wanted to watch Stargate). The two I remember seeing the most are Crystal Skull and Nemesis. Then Sky One repeated every episode at nights, yay!! Saw all three seasons in a row.

Anyway back to Channel Four. As I said in 1999, two years ago, Channel Four Started showing SG-1. At first it was on Tuesdays and then it went Sundays and has been there ever since. It is now showing Season Three on Sundays at Five O'Clock.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-29-2001 08:20 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thanks. You being a film student (but not compulsory to answer this question!) do you know anything about watersheds? I mean, its on weekends, before 6, so it's likely to be hugely edited, yes?

Old Post 10-29-2001 08:39 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

channel 4 sucks.

they've ruined the whole sg-1 concept by never showing the episodes when they should. I don't really think it'll be overly-edited, but some parts may be chopped out.

Doc, how did T4 take the micky out of sg-1?

ash

Old Post 10-29-2001 08:57 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

there used to be these 'hip young' things, and ..an..and...they basically insinuated that geeks watch it everytime it came on. etc etc. slyly poked fun at it. its just something that hit me when i watched it, their sort of contempt for the show, not too much, but there was definitely some!

Old Post 10-29-2001 09:01 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

That guy once interviewed Amanda Tapping. The guy was all right. Although i cannot remember his name. I never liked Josie Darby or whatever her name was anyway.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-30-2001 10:01 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I saw that interview! Do you know if there are any other interviews to be broadcast in the UK? And I hate it when they poke fun too..

Old Post 10-30-2001 12:17 PM
president doc

its wasnt so much dermot oleary and josie derby, .....(looks around) uh, if that IS their names!? i mean, its not like i know....ehem. it was these other two that were on more recently, this shaggy haired bloke and this other bird.

Old Post 10-30-2001 03:06 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I thought that you were talking about O'Leary and darby. I was like, ughh? They do kind of act strange about it but they never really seemed as if they took the piss out of Stargate. I haven't seen who the new presenters are.

Old Post 10-30-2001 04:25 PM
president doc

they wernt 'too' bad about it, i mean, none of them ever said anything too bad, but...sigh, just what i felt when watchin it ya know?

Old Post 10-30-2001 04:52 PM
Venus

Dunno... once they said something about Hanson (First Commandment) being really spotty ... Not that I'm disagreeing...

Old Post 10-30-2001 05:35 PM
Aermyd

Smile Time Out!

Easy, peace be with you

Easy for some people to harp on about watching the show on Sky, I can only get my fix
from Channel 4....but have managed to get all of season 3 on video, except for four episodes,
one of them being Maternal Instinct, so I really wanna know about Oma Desala!!!!
Were people saying that this person saves Daniels life at the end of season 5?

Anyone know where I can get the Season 4 DVD's for cheaper than ?17.99 at MVC

Old Post 11-03-2001 05:31 PM
Aermyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aermyd Click here to Send Aermyd a Private Message Find more posts by Aermyd Add Aermyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

?16.99 at WHSmith...

Old Post 11-03-2001 06:18 PM
Naquada
Ugly Bloke

posted this before I think but,

?14.99 from postage paid from WWW.play247.com

they'll send them to anywhere in europe without charging postage, and they do loads of others cheap too.

Last edited by Naquada on 11-03-2001 at 08:47 PM

Old Post 11-03-2001 08:44 PM
Naquada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Naquada Click here to Send Naquada a Private Message Find more posts by Naquada Add Naquada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote