Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Fav. System Lord.
Who is your fav system lord??
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Seth
Ra
Sokar
Hathor
Yu
Nurrti
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Col.Kaz

Anubis is cool, although Apophis is the best baddie.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-12-2002 06:42 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Baal, yeah, basically, black hair (be it shorter) and manly stubble. Both kinda good looking. And he reminded me of someone else too, but don't know who ...

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:34 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

My favourite would have to be Kawalsky... he knew that the only good goa'uld was a dead one.
Him or Ra.

Old Post 05-12-2002 10:13 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elkanah

Setesh Rocks !!!

Old Post 05-29-2002 04:50 AM
Elkanah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elkanah Click here to Send Elkanah a Private Message Visit Elkanah's homepage! Find more posts by Elkanah Add Elkanah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

apophis or hathor (stickin firmly to season 1 characters)

Old Post 05-29-2002 11:01 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

Anubis is great, he looks very evil..

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:38 PM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I like Yu. He's cool, he's unpredictable, and he's a natty dresser.

Old Post 05-29-2002 03:49 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Gelo
Stargate SG-1

Apophis!

Jack: It's my side arm I swear, no giggling.

Old Post 06-10-2002 05:11 PM
Blue Gelo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Gelo Click here to Send Blue Gelo a Private Message Visit Blue Gelo's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Gelo Add Blue Gelo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Ra, no one has had the class like he did.

And also the one regestered here....you know, Goa'uld.

Old Post 06-10-2002 06:10 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Movac

Apophis

i dunno why, but i just really liked it when he said "Your insulance is music to my ears".

Old Post 06-11-2002 02:28 AM
Movac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Movac Click here to Send Movac a Private Message Find more posts by Movac Add Movac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

My fave is Apophyis, all that mean-ness and how hard was it to really kill him off, the guy just couldn't be killed-well at least not until he really was, or was he????????????

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 06-17-2002 04:15 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Zippy! How can you not love that spasmic grin if his and how he mentiones rats Maybe it's just coz he played Joshua in DA and so I like him for that. Gettin busy

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:19 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fixxxer
With all do respect Sir..

quote:
Originally posted by Elkanah
Setesh Rocks !!!

AVI whats up ???
Still can't leave Setesh ?!?

My will have to be Sokar

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:28 AM
Fixxxer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fixxxer Click here to Send Fixxxer a Private Message Visit Fixxxer's homepage! Find more posts by Fixxxer Add Fixxxer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:45 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I did.

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:36 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote