Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Jonas Avatar
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jwab

Jonas Avatar

I wasnt sure where to post but I was wondering if there were any plans for some Jonas avatars?! Preferably in the low post area for pathetic newbies like me

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:18 PM
Jwab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwab Click here to Send Jwab a Private Message Find more posts by Jwab Add Jwab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tina_als_girl
Calavicci's Girl

I'm with ya!!! My thoughts are that Jonas is a member of SG-1, and thus there should be an avatar of him available to newbies--just like there are avatars of the other SG-1 team members.

Even being the shipper that I am, I would gladly change my avvie if one of Jonas became available.

Joy

Old Post 12-04-2002 10:46 PM
tina_als_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tina_als_girl Click here to Send tina_als_girl a Private Message Visit tina_als_girl's homepage! Find more posts by tina_als_girl Add tina_als_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I would love to see some Jonas ones! i really want some

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:18 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Yeah, none of this ignoring S6 nonsense that's on other bias sites. Daniel ascended, Jonas joined the team. It happened, he's a part of the team now and he's on our side. He deserves a break...and we deserve his ava (or 5!). lol

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:46 AM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well if someone'd suggest one, that might encourage the Keeper...

Old Post 12-05-2002 09:31 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Better yet....someone make one. Or a few.

Old Post 12-05-2002 10:17 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

on you go so. i'd use it to exept i like davis too much

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:13 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jwab

Ok - made some! They are all 44x50 - ok its an awkward, annoying hard to-see size, but most of the avatars I've seen available to us newbies are that size. I'll make some more of different sizes if you want - just give the order.
Ok - so here are my 5 Jonas Avatars
1st Avatar
2nd Avatar
3rd Avatar
4th Avatar
5th Avatar

Last edited by Jwab on 12-05-2002 at 07:11 PM

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:16 PM
Jwab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwab Click here to Send Jwab a Private Message Find more posts by Jwab Add Jwab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

i like the first and third ones best. you should ask the keeper to put 'em up.

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:23 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jwab

Ok - I added 2 more avatars (of the same size) to the three I already made. They've been included into the edit I made of my post containing the first 3 avatars! What do you think?! Also - what's the best way to contact the keeper - board pm or e-mail?!

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:24 PM
Blue Genes

Nice job Jwab! I'd use 'em .

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:15 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

oooh the fifth one is nice too... he's almost as cute as davis and jack...

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:20 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by Jwab
What do you think?! Also - what's the best way to contact the keeper - board pm or e-mail?!

Try both. Or just leave them here and he might find out about it.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:24 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jwab

Thanks! I've done both e-mailing and pm as at the current rate of new posts, I think this thread mite quickly disappear! I've also offered to make some more Jonas avatars of any size if it's requested! While on the the subject why do the avatar sizes change?! Theres not even any specific order, some are 44x50, some are 50x50 and I think there are some others - and that's just with the amount available to me at 15 posts?! Is it to do with board space or is it just because different random avatars were uploaded at different times?!

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:22 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Arrr but when you be able to use them???? Don't most ava's have a number you have to pass??

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:59 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote