Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > What kind of design would you like to see?
What kind of design would you like to see on the forums?
A simple layout, like this, but a little more 'stargate' like.
Stick with the old blue gaters.net design
Come on Keeper, come up with something outrageously new!
I abstain from this vote!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naquada
Ugly Bloke

The DVD specials are on the last disk from season 3, volume 13.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:44 PM
Naquada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Naquada Click here to Send Naquada a Private Message Find more posts by Naquada Add Naquada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locutus
of Borg

quote:
Originally posted by nug
blueee I miss the blueeeee
purple and grey badddd

Blue and purple are GOOD

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:56 PM
Locutus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Locutus Click here to Send Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Locutus Add Locutus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

kmg yes I am you too?

OK now I have to get a multi region DVD so I can get the UK DVDs.

The purples ok but not the gray/silver/drab ( I know I keep saying this, but ick)

I liked the chevrons and colored smilies in hte old forum. im not complaining, Keeper didnt have much choice, but to move us. Im just letting you know what I like and dont.

I like some of the new features like being able to go directly to hte last post and it also loads faster. Like the "whos online" feature and its also in the posts youre reading (down by the time the little check mark thing is yellow if that person is online)

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:14 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

So it's safe to say there are pros *and* cons. Yes, one of these days I *am* gonna go to a con. Wasn't that smoothly done?!

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:12 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Well I am not judging this forusm schemes and logos at the moment because to me it just seems like a standard V Bulletin set up which has yet to be ammended to the individuals needs.

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:50 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Sigh. You make us all seem really mean and demanding and selfish... Why is your post count still higher than mine... ?

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:59 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyzap

Talking

ok i know im new and you people have more expeirience and you know what you like to see but i think these colours make this site look a little to serious and is it just me or is this more a fun place or a boring place i just think you could jazz it up a little ok im gonna go now bye
Andy

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:44 PM
andyzap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andyzap Click here to Send andyzap a Private Message Find more posts by andyzap Add andyzap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Titan
Miaouw...grrrrr....purrrr

Talking

quote:
i just think you could jazz it up a little ok im gonna go now bye

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:13 PM
Titan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titan Click here to Send Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Titan Add Titan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyzap

hi titan what do u hate?

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:15 PM
andyzap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andyzap Click here to Send andyzap a Private Message Find more posts by andyzap Add andyzap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

when cool sites look crap i think??!?!?!?!?!!?

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:18 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Titan
Miaouw...grrrrr....purrrr

Cool

I do like sites to catch the eye..... and I guess that these colours, which are exactly the same as the colours on the old forum, do make it look a bit serious. However, I think you'll find, Andy, that it's the people themselves who make the fun on the site, not the way it looks. There are some very funny folk who post on here, but they also do know how to be serious if required.

Stick around...... you might enjoy yourself...

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:21 PM
Titan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titan Click here to Send Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Titan Add Titan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i think it attracts more peeps if it is colourful... no offence jelmer luv your site and all ... just the colours and layout are pretty ..... boring....sorry!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:23 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

functionality is of the utmost importance, looks can be worked around that prerequisite.... and im happy cos i said to put some stargatey thingymerjigger on the top left....and its there!!!! YAY!!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:37 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I'm glad it's the same colours. When I first joined, I thought it was very ... blue, but now I really like it! It just wouldn't be the same w/out the shades of blue.

No graphix gonna be added then?

I agree with Titan, the posts are what counts, no matter what colour the forum is! It's just concvenient that I love the colours!

Old Post 10-26-2001 11:15 AM