Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Would you have a symbiote?
Would you ...
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 37.50%
No 11 45.83%
Mebbe 4 16.67%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
velan100

Would you have a symbiote?

If Anise appreared in ure bedroom tomorrow morning (LOL), and asked you if you wanted to be a host, what would you say? Yay or nay.

Pros:

Long life
200 years or more
Health
All that knowledge would be a conspiracy theorists dream
The eye thingy - Great party trick

Cons:

Eeeeeeew
The symbiote could really get on ure nerves
Eeeeeeew

Do tha poll

* " Screw the system, dont let the system screw you! "

* " If it wasn't for SG-1 you'd be sitting there with a snake in your head... instead your head up your ass " Jack to Bauer ( Chain reaction)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:41 PM
velan100 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for velan100 Click here to Send velan100 a Private Message Find more posts by velan100 Add velan100 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

never its my body and i wount share

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:45 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I would.

My friend for life.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:34 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Yes I would.

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:14 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Id say yes, Id also ask her if she wanted to try out my symbionte.

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:16 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

It would depend on what mood I was in.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:39 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

What mood would equal what outcome?

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:44 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

nah, never. I'd hate to have something in my head knowing everything i think and do and ever did

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:24 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

You would never be lonely, there would always be someone to talk to who can't run away Athough being mistaken for a nutter cos u talk to yourself could be a problem - try explaining that one to the mental health people

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:39 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

my life is so boring

so YES give it to me

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:39 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

yeah, i want to be able to flash my eyes at people

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:32 PM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Well, *Anise* appearing in my bedroom would do absolutely nothing for me.

I voted "mebbe" -- if I was dying, yeah, ok. But if someone walked in right now and said 'leave your life behind, say goodbye to all your friends and family' becuase you have to go live on another planet - I dunno. Maybe.

Plus, it'd have to be a tok'ra symbiote.

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:20 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

Tokra symbiot or Goa'uld? Asking if you would want a Goa'uld symbiot is akin to asking someone if they want demon posession. Of course, the Tokra are a different story... I think.

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:12 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

No Way!
My life's pretty good and I wouldn't wanna change it!

Old Post 12-18-2002 03:43 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Space Monkey
Cute Kitty!

I said no cos its yucky. hmm i should have put mebbe

Old Post 12-18-2002 07:10 PM
Space Monkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Space Monkey Click here to Send Space Monkey a Private Message Visit Space Monkey's homepage! Find more posts by Space Monkey Add Space Monkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote