Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Unnatural Selection (s6 spoilers)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

Unnatural Selection

US has been so funny so far... ill give you clues

the enterprise, ben and jerry's and teal'cs new found sense of humour

more in 10 mins

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:20 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh my god this episode is great!!!!!!!!

Spoilers

its so sad ... jack just got reminded of charlie by the humanoid replicators and i think there about to go on a grand tour of his brain!
so kool!

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:37 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fenrir

gotta agree with you there puddy, i think were gonna need a spoiler thread soon, this has to be a contender for best episode..... unless they mess up the ending....

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:39 PM
Fenrir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fenrir Click here to Send Fenrir a Private Message Visit Fenrir's homepage! Find more posts by Fenrir Add Fenrir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh dear its gonna be a very rushed ending... it started so well! they better come up with a bloody good one coz that last part was crap! Dammit!

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:54 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

well it could of been alot better. the ending was pretty parp.

Spoilers.

basiclly a good start, funny little bit of ship (if you look hard enough) teal'c humour and food.

Then it all goes to hell and ends a bit like the ep with reese in it. Shame really, if they had more time it would of been a hell of a lot better, i would of liked to see them go into teal'c, jonas and carters mind! i hope the next ep is better... i liked this episode but i wish it coulda been longer!

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:04 PM
president doc

Haha pretty good, funny, interesting, anyway, I need to see the episode beore this but it wasnt a bad episode at all... I wonder if they are gonna use "the fifth" again..poor kid

EDIT: Oh yeah, and definitely, they tried to do too much in one eppy, some good ideas but... well it wasnt bad... could have been a lot better though.

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:05 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zweski

I thought it was good.. and the Americans don't get it till when?...
Gloat.. hey, it is our turn to gloat, America ususally gets everything first.

I love this quote: Sam: 'Sir, the General has considered our request for renaming the ship.' Jack: 'And?' Sam: 'Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise!'

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:06 PM
Zweski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zweski Click here to Send Zweski a Private Message Visit Zweski's homepage! Find more posts by Zweski Add Zweski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul C

Not too bad, missed the first 5 mins and some other bits during the episode so will have to watch again. Started off superb, slowed a bit in the middle but the ending was decent IMO. Enterprise LOL. It would have been far better as 2 parter just on this subject though but I suppose that puts the Replicator threat to bed for the moment.

Last edited by Paul C on 12-04-2002 at 07:09 PM

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:06 PM
Paul C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul C Click here to Send Paul C a Private Message Visit Paul C's homepage! Find more posts by Paul C Add Paul C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MPH

Not bad but I was expecting more , the ending seemed too rushed for me. I felt sorry for the 5th at the end though.

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:12 PM
MPH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MPH Click here to Send MPH a Private Message Find more posts by MPH Add MPH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Why not Enterprise? We named the first Space Shuttle that because of the TV show.

Though I'm more partial to Lexington for a Star Trek starship name than most anything else. She has a better nick: "Lady Lex" as opposed to "Big E" of Enterprise.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 12-04-2002 at 07:22 PM

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:19 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well, they did call her promethius, I suppose that can be a startrek reference if anything.

I was actually pretty surprised with the level of "humour" in this episode... I mean.. really, they just seem to be going at it, its just as much a part of the show as anything else now but they just kept going and going in this episode... Hell the look on general Hammonds face at the begining when he saw Oneills hologram will cheer me up for the rest of my god damned life!

Looked like the love of his life just walked in the room

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:53 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MPH

^
Yeah I know what you mean the show now is a comedy/sci fi show, this was meant to be a serious episode about the fate of the universe yet half of it was comedy.

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:28 PM
MPH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MPH Click here to Send MPH a Private Message Find more posts by MPH Add MPH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

Re: Unnatural Selection

yeah v.funny ep

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
ben and jerry's and teal'cs new found sense of humour

would just like to say when KC reads this thread tomoorow "in your face. Told ya it was ben and jerry's. Hagan Dasz my eye"

i thought the ending was good. they had to do what they did, they just did it in a very mean way

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:35 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

I loved Teal'c in the ice-cream scene.
He must really love the stuff!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:58 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MPH

I still feel sorry for the 5th 2 hours after the episode has finished, I was nearly filling up when they showed his face at the end.

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:08 PM