Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Stargate watchers in aus
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord_?ettesh
My god your greasy!!!!

Unhappy Stargate watchers in aus

i cant believe what just happened last night ( 28.11.00), at the end of the double eppisode they said that they decided to move it to saturdays now that was disconcerting enough, but the fact that the preview for the saturday eppisodes was of out of mind and into the fire, AHHHHHH.

if seven (our tv station for sg1) even thinks about going back to the old seasons no matter how good i will punnish them good and proper. i dont no if this happened ne were else but if so then say, all and any simpathy for our poor little australian souls will b welcome!, lol

-Tis the season of mayhem and chaos, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, death to crist and his desiples,fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, challenge the, yee shall be punnished, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, worship me i am your god now, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah,there is no hope you all shall DIE!-

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:33 AM
Lord_?ettesh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord_?ettesh Click here to Send Lord_?ettesh a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_?ettesh Add Lord_?ettesh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Central, the station that I watch for SG (GTS BKN its a mixture of 9, 7 and 10) says that it will just be continuing on like normal. Well, at least thats what it says on the website

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:05 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

At least you have it on TV; Melbourne Ch7 is no longer showing anything. When they last did show it it was midway through Season 4. I love this country.

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:21 AM
Jonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonas Click here to Send Jonas a Private Message Find more posts by Jonas Add Jonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

No, Melbourne's still showing Stargate. They cut it short six episodes before the end of season four so they could show their crappy footy reality series, but it's been back for about two months - last episodes they showed were Threshold and Ascension.

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:13 PM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

My apologies, I thank you for pointing that out.

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:24 PM
Jonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonas Click here to Send Jonas a Private Message Find more posts by Jonas Add Jonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
??rd H?r?s

??rd H?r?s

MEH! ITS OK ?ETTESH I MEAN ON A SATURDAY IT COULD BE FOR LONGER OR MAYBE GET RID OF ALL THOSE STUPID FUKEN GARDENING PIECE OF SHT SHOWS

Old Post 11-30-2002 01:37 AM
??rd H?r?s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ??rd H?r?s Click here to Send ??rd H?r?s a Private Message Find more posts by ??rd H?r?s Add ??rd H?r?s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

THEY WHAT???

omg i should have really listened to the credits

anyone know what time saturday? and this sat or next sat?

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-30-2002 01:49 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

Apparently Sat 7th and 8.30pm according to my (limited) information.

Old Post 11-30-2002 02:13 AM
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

Thanks Jonas.

(For this you may stay in SG-1 when Daniel returns).

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:22 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Classic

I think the only reason why Sydney siders get any(Little) respect is because of the big Sci-fi fan base here....It's on of the only sci-fi shows to watch and there are a wholelook of people who watch Stargate.....At least they show Stargate no matter what season....Yes i do get pissed off but its better then nothing.

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:14 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord_?ettesh
My god your greasy!!!!

i have to aggree with you on that chameleon. ps major carter it starts on the 7th of december, i double checked the credits, as i record EVERY SINGLE EPPISODE. drool over this, i have 17 tapes of non stop stargate action with no adds and each tape holds 8 eppisodes, from the first eppisode being point of view season 3 and the last being the other guys, showed on thursday. what do u think?

-Tis the season of mayhem and chaos, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, death to crist and his desiples,fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, challenge the, yee shall be punnished, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, worship me i am your god now, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah,there is no hope you all shall DIE!-

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:23 AM
Lord_?ettesh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord_?ettesh Click here to Send Lord_?ettesh a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_?ettesh Add Lord_?ettesh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I think we have a nother fellow stargate freek here people... Welcome to the freek of people who have just about every epo on tape or cd.

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:49 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

ehehehehe, im in HK right now and I saw the whole rangle of stargate dvds and the season sets....... *drool* i must keep away from the credit card. anyone know what dvd we're up to in Sydney??

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:01 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Johnvb

Its bad luck that it is continuing with Into the Fire....personally i think that the first couple of episodes in Seas 3 were the worst ever.

Old Post 12-02-2002 11:23 AM
Johnvb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Johnvb Click here to Send Johnvb a Private Message Visit Johnvb's homepage! Find more posts by Johnvb Add Johnvb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
anyone know what dvd we're up to in Sydney??

They are up to season 4. That is, the last one that was released here contained the last 2 episodes of season 3.

Old Post 12-03-2002 12:22 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote