Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Every body don`t forget about tonight!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Senator Kinsey and Klorel.

Politics isnt crap. We needed that "Oh no the Stargate project is finished" feeling and mood setting for the two parter to be as good as it was.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-07-2002 11:03 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

i like Politics too, the end of season 1 was fab with TBFTGOG setting up Politics which sets up the finale, absolutally brill

Old Post 11-07-2002 11:52 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well im glad some one liked politics, but that was one boring hour for me

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-07-2002 01:42 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well im glad some one liked politics, but that was one boring hour for me

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-07-2002 01:42 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

The only real value of Politics, besides setting up Kinsey as the a-hole we all love, was a) it was cheap for them to produce and gave them more money to spend on Within the Serpent's Grasp, and b) it was a good way for newbies to catch up who missed the earlier season 1 episodes. Clip episodes are generally boring, otherwise.

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:33 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

That's what I meant, basically. And I guess the next two episodes were better the first time around. But when I already know who lives and who dies, The Klorel/Apophis stuff gets boring. I prefer to watch the character-driven episodes over and over.

Old Post 11-07-2002 06:23 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i think that even knowing what happens with Klorel and Apophis that they are still two really good episodes

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:18 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

does any one know if there was a episode played on Friday the 15th, on Sci-fi channel?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-17-2002 02:24 AM
shiloh
Radix lecti

NO. No more Stargate on SciFi for the rest of November at least, probably all December too because of "Taken".

Old Post 11-17-2002 08:05 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Is that a new show? i thought i saw a add for it but i havent seen it?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 01:40 AM
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Taken is like an extended miniseries. They've been advertising it like mad on SciFi.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 11-18-2002 03:39 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i only turn on Sci-Fi to see Sg-1 and any other shows i know are on, i never really pay attention to any comercials any way. they are boring.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 03:52 AM
shiloh
Radix lecti

"Taken" is Speilberg's mini-series, and it is going to be epic - it covers 30 years, 3 generations of "abductees", 20 hours, and it's going to take over the SciFi Channel:

Mon 12/2 no stargate. Taken pt 1 airs 9, 11, and 1am
Tue 12/3 Pt 1 at 7pm, Part 2 at 9, 11, and 1am
Wed 12/4 Pt 2 at 7pm, Part 3 at 9, 11, and 1am
Thu 12/5 Pt 3 at 7pm, Part 4 at 9,11, and 1am
Fri 12/6 Part 4 at 7pm, Part 5 at 9,11, and 1am

Sat 12/7 Parts 1-5 air from 11am through 9pm
Sun 12/8 Parts 1-5 air from 11am through 9pm

-- and it's not over yet --

Mon 12/9 no stargate Part 5 at 7pm, Part 6 at 9, 11, and 1am
Tue 12/10 Part 6 at 7pm, Part 7 at 9,11, and 1am
Wed 12/11 Part 7 at 7pm, Part 8 at 9,11, and 1am
Thu 12/12 Part 8 at 7pm, Part 9 at 9,11, and 1am
Fri 12/13 Part 9 at 7pm, Part 10 at 9,11, and 1am (end)

Then
Saturday 12/13 Parts 1-5 air 11am to 9pm
Sunday 12/14 Part 6-10 air 11am to 9pm

and Finally Monday 12/15 Stargate season 2 returns w/Spirits, Touchstone, Fifth Race, and Matter of Time.

Old Post 11-18-2002 04:47 PM