Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > What SG1 wants -- (spoilers 615 - Sight Unseen)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

What SG1 wants -- (spoilers 615 - Sight Unseen)

Well,

i watched sight unseen, the 15th episode of season 6 and that got me thinking a bit. Well... it still appears that Jonas is frustrated with the way Jack treats him. And in every episode since Redemption, there has been some kind of reference to how much Jonas has studied in the SGC. Its like the guys been there for like 13 eps, and already the writers make him into this guy, who knows all...
"considering that i've read every book in the base library twice..." -- Jonas

And Jonas has also started to translate stuff from other languages... perfect replacement for Daniel i might add...

Teal'c has loosed up a bit... he seems more human now... his face has lost the stiffness that it had, and he has started to transform a bit... for the good or bad... that i am unsure of...

Then comes Jack and Sam... well... again in this episode... Jack asked Sam to accompany him to his fishing trip. And as usual... Sam had something else to do... the situation goes like:

*Jack and Sam walking towards the elevators*
Jack : You could come with...
Sam: Sir? (confused)
Jack: Fishing Carter, I'm going fishing.
Sam: You know i'm planning on studying the artifact...
Jack: Yessss.... (lets out a soft sigh)... its always something isnt it...?
Sam: Oh come on Sir, we both know the only reason you asked is because you know i have something else to do...
Jack : (kinda confused/sad/trying to hide his feelings) No really, i think you should come, fishhh.... (as the elevator doors close) ... fish some more....

So? ... wut does that tell u.....

got me there... but maybe the buildup to season 7 might have already started...

Your thoughts

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:43 AM
mehzeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehzeb Click here to Send mehzeb a Private Message Find more posts by mehzeb Add mehzeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Actualy i'm pretty sure that Sight Unseen is the 13th episodes not the 15th, despite wut my site says... I've been meaning to fix that

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:54 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

i think i left a few things out...

Jonas might just bring in a bit of humour into the show... a little more goofyness than what Jack can generate... that was evident in the scene where Sam and Jonas were talking to the mother of the petrol pump guy... anyways... *NEWS* for any of the Sam/Jack shippers.... Jonas did hold Sam's hand and pretend to be her husband in that scene...
and, Sam does kinda show an interest in Jonas, which might just be as a friend, sister... or maybe... i dunno

think wut u will....

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:58 AM
mehzeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehzeb Click here to Send mehzeb a Private Message Find more posts by mehzeb Add mehzeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

just going OT for a sec, Jonas makes a move on Sam and I'll castrate him

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:25 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I'll stop you.

What if Sam made a move on Jonas? Oh wait. She did! (OK, I'm just baiting you, but she didn't have to pretend to be "with" Jonas... )

Or am I still off topic?

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:39 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Dunno, I'm having difficulty working out the point of the thread...? Enjoying the shipper baiting though
Does What SG1 wants refer to the team or the show mehzeb? If it's the first, I think it's obvious Jonas wants to be accepted and respected, but wants to gain their trust without treading on other peoples toes - else he'd have said something to them for thinking he was insane. Teal'c would want freedom for his people Jack ermmm wants Daniel back, and Sam would wants a boyfriend other than Jack *nods*

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:14 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Yes, it's building, but not necessarily to season 7. You have to think that when they shot this ep they were not sure of continuance. Maybe the shippy moment was to build towards happenings later in season 6.

Old Post 12-17-2002 02:35 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

could be... the later eps will reveal a lot more and i guess we'll just have to wait for the facts to just pop out...

and nug... thank u for ur analysis... i think its cool.... maybe we could all have a little chat about the episode and then a discussion on wut SG1 actually wants for the future...

wut'cha say.....

Old Post 12-17-2002 03:40 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

That whole conversation you quoted really confused me when I saw it. The first thing I thought was 'Ohhh, trouble in paradise?' Maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to see (as in no romance) but then, maybe you were

Building up to what in season seven though?

quote:
just going OT for a sec, Jonas makes a move on Sam and I'll castrate him

I think you're ok there (I hope you're ok there), Sam will kill him if he tries anything

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:33 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
...Sam will kill him if he tries anything

yeah.. u wish...

and its umm.. the character build-up that i was talking about... like ahh... Jonas is finally opening up, Jack seems to want Carter to go with him on fishing trips... he also feels like Carter intensionally refuses everytime... on the other hand Sam feels that he only asked bcoz he knew she would say "no"... then Teal'c has developed a sense of humour, which is funny, yet just doesnt suite right... then the possibilities of Sam and Jonas opens up... who knows?

its a wacky world !

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:32 PM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
Sam will kill him if he tries anything

ROFL!!! that was the best laugh I've had in days! gotta love the secret diaries

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:54 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

quote:
Originally posted by dr.taz
...gotta love the secret diaries

yup... gotta love em'

Old Post 12-18-2002 05:40 AM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i thought that the Jack hurt from refusal again was really sweet and i thought that the Jonas Sam hold hands thing was absolutely hilarious, and means absolutely nothing then a perfect way to get the info
as KC said: Sam would kill him if he tried anything
ROFLMAO
i can just imagine...
and the fishing thing? all the more better when she does go (it's what keeps me going!)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:59 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehzeb
X<$ecret @gent>X

yes major... i'm fully aware of wut keeps u going... and by the way... is she ever gonna say YES ? !
- highly unlikely

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:58 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

quote:
Originally posted by mehzeb
Teal'c has loosed up a bit... he seems more human now... his face has lost the stiffness that it had, and he has started to transform a bit... for the good or bad... that i am unsure of...

I worked this one out. It's because he's been living among humans for who-knows-how-long. If I went to live in Africa, I would end up being like an African.
Go figure.

quote:
Originally posted by mehzeb
[B]Then comes Jack and Sam... well... again in this episode... Jack asked Sam to accompany him to his fishing trip. And as usual... Sam had something else to do... the situation goes like:

*Jack and Sam walking towards the elevators*
Jack : You could come with...
Sam: Sir? (confused)
Jack: Fishing Carter, I'm going fishing.
Sam: You know i'm planning on studying the artifact...
Jack: Yessss.... (lets out a soft sigh)... its always something isnt it...?
Sam: Oh come on Sir, we both know the only reason you asked is because you know i have something else to do...
Jack : (kinda confused/sad/trying to hide his feelings) No really, i think you should come, fishhh.... (as the elevator doors close) ... fish some more....

It is always something, but it's probably her modesty and the fact that she doesn't know what might happen... Shippy POV, of course, but true?

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-19-2002 06:17 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote