Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Season 7 Ideas (Shhh! the writers are listening)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Druid
Spawn of the Hypercane

Season 7 Ideas (Shhh! the writers are listening)

So with the advent of a seventh season, I just KNOW the writers will be dropping in for an eavesdrop. So let's give it to 'em. What do we want for the final season??

I want more character development, such as deeper backgrounds and life outside SGC. I'd also love for there to be more unique roles for Teryl and Don, seeing them in new situations (ie: Fraiser cures aliens who then trial her as a witch or Hammond and Fraiser must journey offworld to find a cure for a deadly alien virus that has ravaged SGC).

Please delve deep into the answers of questions sparked up in previous episodes and tie the entire series together.

Bring up more mythology and folklore when dealing with aliens, planets, and technologies.

Travel to the California/Nevada/Mexico area for a few episodes or anywhere new so we don't have to see the same bloody treelines in the distance.

PERSONALLY - I LOVE DETAIL and CONTINUITY!! Go figure!

What about you guys??

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:46 AM
Druid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Druid Click here to Send Druid a Private Message Find more posts by Druid Add Druid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

Nox, Nox, Nox... They set up a huge area for expansion with these guys, it would be a shame to just forget about them and not write them into anymore episodes.

Furlings we can do without; leave some mystery and don't answer all questions on stargate.

Last edited by Jonas on 11-18-2002 at 03:42 PM

Old Post 11-18-2002 03:31 PM
Jonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonas Click here to Send Jonas a Private Message Find more posts by Jonas Add Jonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Let's find out what happened to the Tollans.

Old Post 11-18-2002 05:39 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i want to see a couple of things:
1) a big space battle between several mother ships and 1or 2 Asguard ships.

2) i also wanna know who the Anceints are. I want to see one, and know why they left.

3) i want to see some thing of how the Asguard live their daily lives.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 05:49 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I wanna see Tealc eat jello pudding

and Sam to ride that bike of hers ( maybe through the stargate)

and I want Jonas to fall in love with Janet and do it in the infirmary

and I want Daniel to kiss my ass

and I want Jack to fly a death glider

Old Post 11-18-2002 07:19 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

I want to see:
* what happened to the tolans
* a nox update
* meet the ancients (or one ancient)
* o'neill & carter together!
* any old system lords that we need an update on
* more of the asguard

(note to people that want carter to ride her bike: i went to a convention and amanda tapping said she actually can't ride the motorcyle because she has signed a contract that she can't do anything in fear that she might injure herself)

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Last edited by MajorCarter on 11-18-2002 at 09:22 PM

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:15 PM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by MajorCarter

(note to people that want carter to ride her bike: i went to a convention and amanda tapping said she actually can't ride the motorcyle because she has signed a contract that she can't do anything in fear that she might injure herself)

damn
that would have been cool to see

can she even ride a bike?

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:05 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

he he
unknown
she never said

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:08 PM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

Season 7 Ideas (Shhh! the writers are listening)

i know how about Jack and Sam finally get together but Narimm or Joe turns up and shes torn between the 2.
i wreckon thats a cool idea.

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:39 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Sam and Jack together, Narim or Joe showing up would be great, so when Sam picks Jack over them it'll be all the better

Nox, Ancients, Furlings (PARADISE LOST!!!!) and all the other loose ends. like URGO!!!!!!

and Sam and Jack gettting together

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:44 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

whatever happened to...
Urgo?
the Nox?
the Tollan?
Schroedinger the cat?
the whole Jack/Sam flirting scenario??? (Very upset that that has somehow disappeared...)

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:47 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

oh yeah! i forgot to mention Shroedinger. he's the best! i luv him and Sam and Jack getting together of course!!! that has indeed dissapeared
and all the other afformentioned stuff.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:11 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

A little more on the Ancients

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:13 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Here's my list:

Nox?
Tollan?
Ancients?
Hand dialers?
S/J shippiness avoidance?
Other shippiness in the series?
Expanded ancillary roles?
Schrodinger the cat?
Unas slaves?
Cimmerians?
Return to planets we've visited before?

The list goes on......

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:18 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

i know they shoul have shania twain guest appear soz for writing that its just i watched a shania twain special last night and ive had it stuck in my head.
but they could use her new song "gonna get u good" for sam & jack getting together.

Old Post 11-20-2002 03:32 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote