Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Anubis is apologising
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Hmm, i hope my actions can conform to my words, i just thought it necessary to do after a really bad week of name calling and flaming.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:07 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What brought about this change anyway?

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I told him that I wasnt gonna have anymore of his shenanigans.

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:22 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

do after a really bad week of name calling and flaming.
Link me, i gotta check this out!

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:31 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

I told him I was gonna ke-elll him

Now if only I could get pressie to heed my warning....

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:29 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Sokar, you're on a fine line too, i wouldn't go encouraging Anubis, or starting something up thinking you're in the clear, if i were you.

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:56 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

No one cares.

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:57 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

This comes after a week of harassing PMs by Indiana who seems to think that every time i say something it has mallicious intent instead of what i was actually (pointing out other people's short commings,) this harrasment was what prompted me to reverse stance and apologize, however, the harasment continues, but the apology stands. Let it be known that if i get booted tomorrow it will because Indiana didn't like me finally replying to his agression. This coke bottle has been shaken for a long time and with just a little nudging by Indiana the lid came off and he got covered in brown, let it stand that i appologize for everything but that and my anger will be confined to him and not the rest of the board populace who i renounced my anger at a while ago at the beginning of this thread. That is, if i even remain on the board. i appologise for my typing on my crappy keyboard.

Lord ?okar says: I respond to what I get. RH asked for that last one. Examples are meant to be set by mods.

Old Post 12-19-2002 06:05 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by _.:?nubis:._
the lid came off and he got covered in brown,

He got covered in the shit? What are you talking about? First you apologise then you get Indiana in some sort of toilet trap. Tsk tsk.

Old Post 12-19-2002 06:12 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I agree with O'Neill... I was going to make the same joke too... you bastard O'neill...

Old Post 12-19-2002 06:57 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You three are all And not in a good way. Grow up.

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:20 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Hehe. Too many metaphors spoil the broth.

I'm gonna close this, the thread is about Anubis apologising.
Fine, that's done, apololgy accepted (by most). Lets move on?

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:27 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Just want to remind everyone that what happens in PM, stays in PM, and should not be brought up on the public forums.

Old Post 12-20-2002 12:55 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote