Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Under 16??????
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

I'm 16...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-16-2002 12:24 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ambrosia

I'm 15, but I'm sure we have some 13/14 year olds here.

When I'm sixty I plan to join a message board and declare that I'm the oldest person there. Might be classed as an insanity plea.

Am

Old Post 12-16-2002 05:57 AM
Ambrosia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ambrosia Click here to Send Ambrosia a Private Message Find more posts by Ambrosia Add Ambrosia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

I'm 14.

Old Post 12-16-2002 08:35 AM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

im 16 turning 17 in feb 2003 and im gona get my license. hehe i cant wait !

Old Post 12-16-2002 08:43 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

I'm 14

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-16-2002 09:49 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

quote:
Originally posted by Erishian42
Indiana isn't under 16.........he's older.

16 and three quaters?

for that matter, who's the oldest here aswell?

Old Post 12-16-2002 02:46 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Me

Old Post 12-16-2002 04:57 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

After seeing all the people that are 16 and under, I feel really old, but I'm only 23...well, will be 24 in January.

I wish I was under 16. That would mean not working Christmas and New Year.

Last edited by kiya on 12-16-2002 at 05:29 PM

Old Post 12-16-2002 05:25 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

quote:
for that matter, who's the oldest here aswell?

This guy.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-16-2002 05:42 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

L. M. A. O.

I'm 16 and *does some math* *on a calculator* *still can't work it out* ..... eh.

blog

Old Post 12-16-2002 06:55 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

quote:
Originally posted by kiya
After seeing all the people that are 16 and under, I feel really old, but I'm only 23...well, will be 24 in January

HEy!!Dont Worry,I am 20...we are still very youngs! We are in the best age!!!

Old Post 12-16-2002 07:06 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

15-16 in april

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:46 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Well i just left that age...16 that is...I know that puddy is about 15 but she's not around all that much anymore....She was the youngest for quite a while....i always thought that the oldest was tula who's....Woun't say her age you know how women are

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:39 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

i'm 16

Btw wasn't shrodinger quite young

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:16 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

All the women on this board are 19, they seem happiest at this age, apparantly not too young or too old.

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:21 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote