Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post ur pix: Discussion
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

yeah..you insult but no real pic..hehe...bananas

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-11-2002 08:34 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

At least its better then swimming in DP's........how anyone can swim in them is beyond me....all tight and gross.....*Shudders at thought of seeing old men in DP's.

Old Post 12-11-2002 08:58 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

DP's = Speedos?

If so, I couldn't agree with you more.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:37 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Ha ha, i'm none of them, i took the photo, *evil laugh*. They are all white skinned becaue the weather here is the coldest in queensland and we don't get the chance to frolic around in the sun like you american people, i've seen dawson's creek, don't deny it. I have another pic with me in it but there is this really fat guy i know in it also. I'm nothing like Them And i'm sure i'll pass your comments along.

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:10 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Queensland and you get no sun.....Man you really must be in one of those strange places...

quote:
DP's = Speedos?
Yes.........I will not say what DP means.....

Last edited by chameleon on 12-12-2002 at 03:45 AM

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:18 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*NUKED* *
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

What one are you Anubis? That pic needs some Photoshopping.

Old Post 12-12-2002 06:29 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

O'Neill:

quote:
Originally posted by _.:?nubis:._
Ha ha, i'm none of them, i took the photo, *evil laugh*.

Anubis - So, are we gonna get to see that pic of you? What was the point in posting the first pic then?

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:26 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

That pic is there for spam.

Sorry i didnt look through the thread.

Old Post 12-12-2002 10:52 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Re: Venus
The pic is there because i wanted to show u some of me buds, but i will get u all a pic of me.!

Old Post 12-12-2002 10:48 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

Thats why Id didn't crop it more Anubis wanted to confuse you all...and it looks like he did a good job at it

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-12-2002 10:57 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Man you dudes are my Heros. ...

Last edited by chameleon on 12-13-2002 at 11:14 AM

Old Post 12-13-2002 06:15 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

We don't wanna see ur buds mate. We wanna see urs. Remove the pic or it will be nuked. We don't care about your gay swim team friends.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:26 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
*NUKED* *
president doc

Hmm marleen, Im always wary when a man tries to hug you "that" tight.

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:24 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote