Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Would you have a symbiote?
Would you ...
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 37.50%
No 11 45.83%
Mebbe 4 16.67%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam
Supergirl

No way, there are too many people in this head already, without there being another.

blog

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 07:25 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yes I would, and what's more, don't mind whether it's Tok'ra or Goa'uld.

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:35 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yeah, sure. Might as well.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:13 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

I would agree to become a goa'uld host because of all the power and the hope of ascending to the rank of System Lord.

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:24 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Isnt that what Yu's slave boy gave as a reason?

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:26 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

No it was Baal's lotar, Yu's lotar was taken down and replaced by Daniel Jackson.

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:28 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

quote:
Originally posted by Space Monkey
I said no cos its yucky. hmm i should have put mebbe

Another very good reason not to have a symbiote

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:32 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What's yukky? The symbiote going in? That only lasts like, 2 seconds... And the result will last you a lifetime.

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:56 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

Yeah that and the idea of having a snake inside you.

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:07 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

I'd say no. Mainly because I can't see any benefits. I don't want to be all-knowing, to live 200 years + or to have glow in the dark eyes

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:16 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

quote:
I don't want to be all-knowing, to live 200 years + or to have glow in the dark eyes

But that along with a distorted voice and the ability to use a hand device would go a long way to scare the crap out of people.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:22 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

I think the use of the hand device with the vioce and eyes thing would be excellent, anyone trys to mug you they are for a big surprise, the power would be awesome. You'd have to keep it in check to make sure you don't all wrong, but criminals would sure have a run for their money with a hand device weilding crime buster, muahaha...

Maybe if it were a Tokra, but not a Goa'uld..

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:19 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote