Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > New Poll
Should there be a 7th season of SG-1?
Yes, I'm dying to see more! Anything for more SG-1
Yes, as long as no more characters quit.
They should leave it at season 6.
They should make a good spin off series.
They should make an SG-1 movie.
SG-1 sux already, I am an "Infinity" fan.
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lya

Well, if the ratings are good, then yes, perhaps it should go ahead. Just over here no-one watches it, i'm surprised it's still being aired..when they do decide to show it ( but very glad! )

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:43 PM
Lya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lya Click here to Send Lya a Private Message Find more posts by Lya Add Lya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
webmouse
Fearless Mouse

Other shows have run much longer without running out of steam -- or stories. A 5 person team with some inherent conflicts (DJ and JQ learning to get along, Jack trying to ride herd on both) and some cooperation (T helping JQ adapt to life on Earth, Sam and JQ working on naquadria projects) could be wonderful.

And if the material allows, then there could be several movies -- just as Star Trek has done.

Queen of De Nile

Old Post 11-11-2002 11:02 PM
webmouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for webmouse Click here to Send webmouse a Private Message Visit webmouse's homepage! Find more posts by webmouse Add webmouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

alright I'm new, but I think that SG-1 should get some other members younger members and carry on. If they get people that are say 15, 16 the storylines could get very interesting.

Old Post 11-17-2002 06:33 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

15? 16? Offworld? Fighting the Goa'uld? Hmm.. I can't see it happening really... but then again... it is Sci-Fi

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-17-2002 06:38 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

A 15 year old in the military? As if. The best thing about Stargate is that it's realistic.

Old Post 11-17-2002 07:56 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

If they ever put in something as naf as that into SG then I'd be force to purchase plane tickets to Canada and give the producers a damn good thrashing...

Old Post 11-17-2002 09:00 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Spoilers for Season 5

Menace was a good (if somewhat hyperbolic) example of what it'd be like to have teenagers around. It was good for a one off episode, but much more and it'd just turn into a , oh, something's gone wrong again due to the uncontrollable teenager type episode.

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:48 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

More stargate, More stargate, More stargate!!!

Yeah i would like to see much more stargate! MGM should go till the tenth series, like a series per year thing. Then they have plenty of time to introduce new races and more Goa'ulds who want to be like Anubis. The only thing that they shouldn't do is add and subtract SG1 members. No, no that runins the plot. Shakes the foundations!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:02 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Starprops

The 6th season has been great so far, so I have every reason to believe season 7 will be great as well, especially with the cast and writers intact. Starprops

Old Post 11-26-2002 01:59 PM
Starprops is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Starprops Click here to Send Starprops a Private Message Find more posts by Starprops Add Starprops to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Howdy and welcome Starprops.

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:04 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

So, just to recap for those who lost track.

There will be a season seven. RDA will be in it, though in it somewhat/considerably less. Michael Shanks, it seems, has seen the mistake he made in leaving. What's the bet he got bored?

Jonas' in it, Sam's in it, Teal'c's in it: It's all good.

It's an interesting prospect about teenagers, but that would just be wrong. Think plausability here, people. Actually, now I'm gonna go write a 'make your own ep/plot' thread for the hell of it.

Oh, and I just caught the end of that episode with the two scientists, and the 'daydream' with the...medal of honor at the end. Nearly fell off my bed laughing, despite the fact I had it figured out that it wasn't real as soon as they started the 'ceremony'.

Gotta love the:
"But you're SG1! It's what you do!" <--scientist I can't remember, reminds me spookily of me.
*Looooong pause, reaction shots of team*
"...Right." Jack.

or sumthin like that
gonna go rewind the tape

Old Post 11-30-2002 08:05 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote