Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Calling All Australians!!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

Cool Calling All Australians!!!

Stargate Down-Under? Who thinks that at least one episode or film scene should be shot and based on our great open landscapes? the possibilities are endless, and the fans are many!

Imagine the headlines...

"They Destroyed Ra, Conquered Apophis... But are SG-1 capable of defeating..... The Crocodile Hunter?? "

Just a thought!

"I'm A 'Gater', If i were a 'Trekkie' i'd be wearing Spock ears"

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:03 PM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

theres a rumor that they will be filming the new movie at fox studios bent street.
i told my parents that i was gonna get a tent and camp in the park across the road so i could stalk them. its safe to say that my parents still think that i weird.
well thats what i heard

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:06 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
May 12, 2001
Word on the street is that the upcoming sequel to the 1994 film "StarGate" may be filmed in Australia, according to the DarkHorizons web site. The site reports that FOX Studios Sydney employees have heard rumours that MGM wants to shoot the film there. Representatives from MGM have reportedly approached the Australia-based studio about the possibility.

The film was given the green light by MGM last fall (story), though the studio apparently does not yet have a script or any signed actors. Production would likely begin in October of this year, after the current season wraps production, with an eye toward a Summer or Fall 2002 theatrical release.

The principal cast of "Stargate SG-1" is expected to sign on for the big-screen adventure.

"Stargate SG-1" is currently filming its fifth season in Vancouver, British Columbia.

by the date you can see that its old

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:10 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

FOX studios sydney is booked out till December 2004. As for SG1 the movie being filmed there i have no info, but ill chat to a few mates that work there and see what they say.

If They were gunna film it at fox, the whole current look of SG1 would be changed. Incase you didnt know, Sydney & Vancouver BC, look nothing alike. Maybe they wiont need a current look with the "Atlantis" storyline tie in.

"I'm A 'Gater', If i were a 'Trekkie' i'd be wearing Spock ears"

Old Post 04-07-2002 11:19 PM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

don't need a tent, chameleon. just give me an army sleeping bag, a tarp, a rope, tent pegs and some supplies. and yes, i am obsessed.

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:12 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Don't forget your foam sleeping mat!!!

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:18 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

screw that, i've s;ept on the open ground before in nothing but a duffle coat. and damnit, i'll do it again..

Hmm.. *goes off to check the Studio Australia employment section*

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Been there, done that...

...But if a little forethought means a little more comfort...

...Besides, if you have one and someone else's truly desperate, maybe you can trade them for something...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:36 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

you need to have little with you, so you can make a run for it when the authorities are after you for loitering/camping.

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Ah the Duffle coat!Dont make them like the used too

I once slept in a stinking field that was totally soaking and muddyin my boxers and a t shirt!Beat that!

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:02 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

sorry well the worst that i slept was on the ground with nothing on in a sleeping bad and tarp (not that the guys knew i had nothing on). its safe to say i was very very very colddddd.

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:13 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I slept in a wonky, put-up-wrong- tent, i the middle of a tent-crowded and drunken-lads filled feild with nothing but a sleeping bag between two and my muddy, very wet clothes. The ground was rocky, muddy and realy hard and it was pissing and the ten leaked.

Ahhh, the memories

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:31 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I slept in my car. Goodness me. I think I would have preferred the muddy tent.

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:33 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

No way, sleeping in vechicles are way comfier (ahh, the memories:rolleyes)

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:39 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

And then the dilemma between the backseat of the boot (not the boot, but you know, the things that volvo types have). Which deifnately beats a hard floor, which is what I always seem to end up sleeping on at parties, either cos the bed's broken, or I would have to share the sofa with soemone who ... No, I think I'll stop there ...

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:46 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote