Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Chatty Party thread
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Chatty Party thread

Can I make one of these? Cos if not, sorry and just close it, (well duh you'll do that anyway).

Anyway, I just wanted to waste a few minutes till Wil & Grace is on and nobody else was posting and I was really bored so I thought it was high time for another chat thread.

My computer is making sounds like a lawnmower. That can't be good

Edited:

Ahhh, opps, wrong forum. Sorry. God, I'm slow today, I blame my cold

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradsteel

What time is Will and Grace on?

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:29 PM
bradsteel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradsteel Click here to Send bradsteel a Private Message Find more posts by bradsteel Add bradsteel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I'm married to the firm, who you gotta understand, I'd die for em, gimme a chair and I'll fry for 'em, and if I got to take the stand, I'm gonna lie for 'em.

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:29 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Half past. But on Irish tv.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:30 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradsteel

Why are you singing (Holy Matrimony) Letter to the Firm?

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:31 PM
bradsteel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradsteel Click here to Send bradsteel a Private Message Find more posts by bradsteel Add bradsteel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I just found out I can see the scottish variants of bbc channels, and northern irish variants...thank goodness for digital.

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:34 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I only get the Northern Irish ones, I think. There's Scottish ones? What numbers are they? Just out of interest, of course

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:36 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Do you have digital?BBC Scotland is something like 994 or something!

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:56 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Och Aye the Noo, oan BBC Wan the nicht is yon Stupit english crap aboot yon square,albert square, aye, thats the wan.

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:59 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

He he he he he!!!BBC Alba strikes again!Rock on Shetland!

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:02 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Agus Haggis! Eloshi King Kebab Shetland! Ohh! Testicular Cancer.... AHAHAH... Vel-cro!!!

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:04 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Testicular Cancer

Velcro!!!!!!Cokalash espansha!!!!RIZLA!!!!HASH!HASH!!!!

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:06 PM
bradsteel

Will and Grace must be finished by now

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:08 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by O'Neill

Velcro!!!!!!Cokalash espansha!!!!RIZLA!!!!HASH!HASH!!!!

That's the Klingons on the phone, aw wait, it's no the phone captain, aye it's yon big fangled telly, aye, nae phones in the future....is that me no goat a line then?

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:09 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yup Bose and i have started and episode of Chewin the fat!!!

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:10 PM