Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Game II
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Urgo pops out of no where and starts talking to Hammond about how great the pie is, while Janet

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-06-2002 04:56 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Decides to go to a bar and hook up with some SF's, Hammond getting annoyed with urgo...

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:18 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

trys to throw the pie at him, but it just passes thru urgo. Suddenly the alarms go off, and

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:20 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

And the gate engages.
For some reason the iris doesn't shut and who popps out?

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:21 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

out,Lo and behold its the Nox preaching peace. Being in a bad mood already Hammond tells the Nox to

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:24 AM
Man of less sorrow

Go make friends with Urgo's creater, he then chuckles to himself knowing how infuriated the nox may become when the get installed with an urgo, he then turns to see...

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:27 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Colonel Maybourne (retired), walk into the breifing room carrying

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:28 AM
Man of less sorrow

General Hammonds new arch nemesis, PIE *dramatic music plays in background only for hammond orders Siler to knock it the f off*

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:37 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

So to get him in a worse mood Maybourne starts to compute PIE. Hammond then

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:39 AM
Man of less sorrow

Talking

Reaches over his desk and gives maybourne a wet willy. Meanwhile janet has picked up a few sfs and comes home for some loving when she discovers that cassy has already beat her to the poing, what does she do next?

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:42 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

She gets mad and drugs cassy, and the gets back to buisness, but before she can get any were Orlin appears in out of no where, and

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:43 AM
Man of less sorrow

Tells her she needs to lighten up, and asks to forgive the pun then out of nowhere...

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:52 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Apothis comes back from the grave, AGAIN, and says

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:54 AM
Man of less sorrow

MMM Pie

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:56 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

and then promptly gets shot by General hammond for saying that. Not long after Yu shows up asking for (not Pie)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:59 AM