Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > 10 ways to keep SGC members out of your house
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
neith

10 ways to keep SGC members out of your house

how to keep UNinvited SGC members and other unwelcome guests out of your house if you're Sam Carter!

1) get a pet - a large pet - bring a unas home next time you visit a certain planet - they can talk and they dont shed fur!

2) tell all those gas leak inspection teams ...sorry the nsa the nid and the cia and the kgb already have surveillance bugs in place ... no room for any more especially in the bathroom

3) come to the door wearing lingerie and snarl
i'm having a private dinner and pause and snarl not a public orgy !!!

4) make alien guests pay your credit card off!

5) ban people who clearly do their shopping on the internet - orange silk shirts under cowboy jackets!!!

6) put up a sign saying entry only permitted for semi-naked dancing boys with hot bods

7) turn the entire house into a shrine for your ex lovers hereby giving visitors the heebie jeebies

8) remind o'neill your good friend and buddy janet frasier is giving him a TOTAL check up next week

9) ban any guest not bringing chocolate - the expensive kind

10) get another cat - one that sheds copiously
on guests

yes i saw ascension !!!

Last edited by neith on 12-03-2001 at 01:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-01-2001 02:37 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol. What made you think of that then?! It's certainly original!

Old Post 12-01-2001 11:24 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

I defenitely like number 6 and 9

Old Post 12-01-2001 09:55 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
I defenitely like number 6 and 9

If those where true I would never make it to Sams front yard, much less her house.

Old Post 12-02-2001 01:45 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i wouldn't keep sam or janet out of my house

Old Post 12-06-2001 11:49 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Wouldn't keep 'em out, but couldn't make it into theirs.

Old Post 12-06-2001 10:56 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

he wouldnt let them out either

dont laugh at me but i dont get this one...someone explain it:

8) remind o'neill your good friend and buddy janet frasier is giving him a TOTAL check up next week

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-08-2001 08:46 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

lol, uh, lets see, your not over 18 right? well, if he had a total check up, urm..well, if shes Sams buddy, and.... you know, if Sam wasnt very happy at you turining up at her house, nudge nudge, snip snip, probe probe... EEK EEK!

Old Post 12-08-2001 10:51 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hmm, speaking from experience there Pressie? *starts pulling on a glove. You know, I always wanted to be a doctor...

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-08-2001 12:15 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

Did I already mention I'm a excellent assistant? (Ok actually an assistant for a veterinarian, but I'm good a poking stuff *veg*)

I volunteer to help Kamakazi Casper

Old Post 12-08-2001 12:20 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I don't think neith has a problem keeping people away from her.

Old Post 12-08-2001 12:48 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

that was pretty mean, but funny

...and...

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
nudge nudge, snip snip, probe probe... EEK EEK!

ROFLMAO!!!

Old Post 12-09-2001 12:14 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

wouldnt the probe probe come after the snip snip!
anyway the reason she tells jack that janet is gonna get a full medical is that janet might find the hiccies sam put there!

Old Post 12-09-2001 12:25 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

first of all, the probe probe did come after the snip snip

and secondly, urm...what was i gonna say again?....hmmm

OH YEAH! well, first of all, I thought that, but then I realised that O'neill was teh wrong type of human for full medicals to reveal anything, unless he flipped both or the other side of the coin, and im not gonna elaborate puddy, so the conclusion is that the probe probe eek eek would be the deciding factor in keeping O'neill away....besides, why would she want to keep him away only to give him hickeys? sigh..shipper logic.....itll be the end of us! tsk

Old Post 12-09-2001 05:55 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

me no entiendo!!!!!!
sorry i meant before!!!!!!!!
shipper logic isnt stupid...just blonde logic doesnt make sense!

Old Post 12-10-2001 12:39 PM