Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Look! Cool Banners!
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

D'oh, people! Try and stay on topic pwease?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-09-2002 03:34 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

those banners arent actually hard to make.... theyre pimps

Old Post 03-26-2002 09:56 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CynVision
SF TV kid

quote:
Originally posted by GoauldGods
those banners arent actually hard to make.... theyre pimps
Well, sure they don't look hard. But they take time to think up. If you think they're easy, GoauldGods, join right in. I'd love to see something SG topical and fun.

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:20 AM
CynVision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CynVision Click here to Send CynVision a Private Message Visit CynVision's homepage! Find more posts by CynVision Add CynVision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CynVision
SF TV kid

And yet another banner for my site's news page.

Old Post 04-11-2002 11:48 PM
CynVision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CynVision Click here to Send CynVision a Private Message Visit CynVision's homepage! Find more posts by CynVision Add CynVision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

well... at first. when i was new to image making.. it was hard.. but now.. coz ive used it for ages im good at it.. if you all try hard youll get used to it.... and cynvision join what

Old Post 04-12-2002 05:40 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CynVision
SF TV kid

quote:
Originally posted by GoauldGods
well... at first. when i was new to image making.. it was hard.. but now.. coz ive used it for ages im good at it..
Yeah, for the last year and a half I've been using Photoshop daily. I sometimes surprised my officially graphic design trained manager with all the stuff I'd do with Photoshop layers and a pen tablet. Out of the whole office, I was the only "designer" with a pen tablet! All that time working with Photoshop has to count for something. But I still think that it's the idea behind the banner that takes a lot of effort. And I don't think it takes a fancy software package to do banners. I started doing graphics with ClarisWorks on a Mac. So anyone can do things like these. I just thought you'd like to join in showing off cool banners.

Last edited by CynVision on 04-13-2002 at 03:04 PM

Old Post 04-13-2002 03:00 PM
GoauldGods

well.. thats exactly what ive been doing.... for 3 years....
and now i can make cool banners.. images.. anything...

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:57 AM