Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > DVD UK release dates
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

DVD UK release dates

I dont know if this alound in here but i'll post it any way till anybody says other wise.

Does anybody know when the Series 1 DVD box set is getting released in the UK???

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-14-2002 07:06 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

To be honest, i don't think it will be anytime soon, if ever. I ended up getting the season one box set from the US, however it is region 1.

Old Post 03-14-2002 12:32 PM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cicada

i ended up getting them on VHS..

my dvd player doesn't do region 1 :/

anyway, if they release them they'll have to be in a box set, but i severely doubt they will, since they've already released 6 episodes from the season (DVD 1, and 2 Episodes on DVD 7)

Old Post 03-16-2002 10:08 PM
Cicada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cicada Click here to Send Cicada a Private Message Find more posts by Cicada Add Cicada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Just got word for anybody interested.some time in June for that box set

Old Post 03-19-2002 09:58 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote