Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Carter's Hair
What's the best hair style Carter had?
Like in the ..... Beginning of Season 1
End of Season 1
Season 2
Begining of Season 3
End of Season 3
Beginning of Season 4
End of Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Carter's Hair

I know this is a good topic for a poll. HAIRDO's.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-22-2002 03:45 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElanaM
Tau'ri Rebel

End of Season 4. It looked great in 2010.

Old Post 06-22-2002 04:48 PM
ElanaM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElanaM Click here to Send ElanaM a Private Message Find more posts by ElanaM Add ElanaM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Yeah, it's OK in 2010. She's, but looks very manly with short short hair.

ERIN

Old Post 06-22-2002 04:50 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

What did you think of the slicked back hair in Descent?

Old Post 06-22-2002 05:41 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

OK, I'm not a guy. But, if you're asking... She looked wet. That's what everybody looks like when they just came out of the water.

ERIN

Old Post 06-22-2002 05:51 PM
Otis
Egyptaholic

I'm not a guy either, but I liked the bikerish look. I don't think she's all that feminine looking to begin with. I think she looks better in a more polished look, softer.

Old Post 06-22-2002 05:55 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Yeah, you're right about the feminine thing. Has she even worn a dress before? I think only in EMANCIPATION and she was FORCED to wear that.

ERIN

Old Post 06-22-2002 06:08 PM
president doc

She wore a dress in that episode with Sokars planet.

In a flash back , she had this flowery fruity dress on

Old Post 06-22-2002 06:52 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

But that was when she was much younger. It was when her mom died. I think after she was old enough to choose, she picks pants. I'm not saying she should sport a dress all the time, but once in a while it would be nice. Of course, playing devil's advocate, maybe she feels it would "limit" her rise in the military. She does wear a skirt and jacket as a dress uniform. Course, I don't know if that's allthat is allowed for women....

Old Post 06-23-2002 02:57 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

dunno, so far i like it in season 6. its not that long to get in the way, unlike the early season 4 hairdo. and it shows her face more instead of looking like Shaggy.

Old Post 06-23-2002 08:49 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i liked it at the beginning of season 4.. it looks kinda like mine

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:09 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Shaved around the sides with a little patch on...er, oh!

I liked season 1... in spite of it being out of regulation on occasion.

(That shot on the planet where they find the crystalline entity nd all the sand is bright freaking yellow... and all four are standing there in a line with shades on... I think I'll make it my desktop wall paper...)

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:30 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

guys she wore a dress in fire and water!
and if i had to choose my second fan it would be season 2's

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 06-24-2002 08:07 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

She wore a dress in 'Out of Mind'. Big silver, strapless, number i have pics to prove it
I would have to say that i like most of her hairstyles... early season 4 is probably my fave.

Old Post 06-24-2002 08:49 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

that aint a dress, that was a big hunka piece of cloth covering from her t... chest downwards

Old Post 06-24-2002 11:41 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote