Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

"Bane" was an episode that I have seen many, many times before (and I don't mean by watching it over and over again). Typical TV series episode that pops up in every action show, when the whole episode focuses on one main character getting terminally sick with some icky disease. Wholly predictable, wholly tired and contrived.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-18-2002 12:59 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hmmmmm!!!.....Hmmmmmm.....Now...what one will i say?....I dont hate any i dont think.Watergate was crap though yeah i say Watergate!

Old Post 03-18-2002 11:41 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Most of the eps had something good in them but i agree about desperate measures - boring!

I don't like the s/j shipper episodes they have done that too much now.

The actors didn't like Hathor but i don't think that was too bad.

Old Post 03-19-2002 11:21 AM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Agreed on both your points to many shipper eps man.Can't they find some other stuff to write about besides the characters sex lifes?

Old Post 03-19-2002 02:45 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

I'd have to go with 'Emancipation' - way too many cliches, even by Jack's standards. 'Politics' comes a close second.

Old Post 03-19-2002 06:35 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

quote:
Originally posted by O'Neill
Agreed on both your points to many shipper eps man.Can't they find some other stuff to write about besides the characters sex lifes?

Has anyone else come to the realization that Sam Carter is the only member of SG-1 that can still qualify as being a virgin? All the guys have been shown to have?ahem?done it, prior to the series or actually during the show. Jack and Teal'c have/had wives and kids, and furthermore have gotten intimate with women while on the show ("Brief Candle" and "Crossroads"). Danny had Shau're as a wife, and after that gave the code of life to Hathor. Heck, even General Hammond has grandchildren (and thus logical had children prior). Sam is the only one on the show who hasn't gotten any action.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 03-19-2002 06:45 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol, I can see the latest writers' 'We read gaters.net' stunt ... A plot in late S6 will be that Sam's long lost kid turns up, and is a total rebel. Huh, now that I think of it, have they filmed S6 yet??

Old Post 03-19-2002 07:03 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Well she was engaged and she doesn't seem very religios

I don't really hate any of the episodes (or at least I can't think of any right now).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-19-2002 08:22 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
i was kinda struggling with what to asy, cause i see value in almost all episodes, but thanks to Iamnotme, i now have a winner - that ep had NO good quailities... unless you count the fact that Jack was likly to die...

*runs away from puddy and the other RDA lovers..*

oh by all means i totally agree.. did you not see the sex scene in it.. that royally pissed me off.. that and that stubid blond bambi... accept it girl REJECTION!!

anyway it was soo obvios jack wasnt gonna die.. they had signed for another season

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-20-2002 06:20 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red

Emancipation is my least favourite so far.

Brief Candle was weird - why did Jack get a strange accent as he got older?

I also didn't think much of Wormhole X-treme. It was far more aimed at being a laugh for the people making it than for the people watching.

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:17 PM
Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Find more posts by Red Add Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by Red
I also didn't think much of Wormhole X-treme. It was far more aimed at being a laugh for the people making it than for the people watching.
I got quite a kick out of it.

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:20 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

I liked every episode

Old Post 03-21-2002 04:53 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

i dont know deadmans switch was quite crap.

Old Post 03-21-2002 10:21 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

was that the one with Aris Boch? man, he ownz!

Old Post 03-21-2002 11:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
General Hammond

mINE WAS THE 100TH EPISODE I THOUGHT THAT WAS REALLY ****

Old Post 03-21-2002 12:36 PM
General Hammond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for General Hammond Click here to Send General Hammond a Private Message Find more posts by General Hammond Add General Hammond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote