Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Eye of Ra (minor full circle spoiler)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mad

Eye of Ra

Could this have anything to do with the Eye of Ra mentioned in full circle?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2002 09:43 AM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

GODDAMN SPOILERS!!!!1`

(That's actually displacement, cos I read a major spoiler for Full Circle and wish I hadn't, but just warning ya... )

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:55 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

That's actually the eye of Horus and spoilers!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to avoid them? (Especially with a sister like mine how just blurted out a huge one for Full Circle to me )

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:01 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Spoiler:
Sure looks like an all powerful weapon to me.

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:47 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Please read the FAQs and be considerate with spoilers.

Old Post 10-23-2002 04:12 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

What spoiler?! Okay, in the episode "Full Circle", there's gonna be an "Eye of Ra". Kinda like sayin' "Revelations" had Asgaard in it.

Woooooooooooo. Big spoiler. Stupendous in its spoily-ness. The spoil to end all spoil!

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-23-2002 04:53 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

you'r right

it does not reveal any details about the plot

but if you say that, in Children of the Gods "tealc will switch sides"
then its a spoiler cuz it tells what happens

but not in this case cuz everyone saw that one

Old Post 10-23-2002 05:08 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

KC, that picture is the eye of Ra, Danny named it in the film as such. If you look up the Eye of Horus it looks completely different from what they call "eye of Ra" in the film.

Old Post 10-23-2002 06:37 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

Re: Eye of Ra

quote:
Originally posted by Mad
Could this have anything to do with the Eye of Ra mentioned in full circle?

Definitely.

You strike the object with a ceremonial mallet. The object then resonates a planet-wide destructive frequency that causes the planet to vibrate into little tiny pieces.

Old Post 10-23-2002 07:46 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

*snort* MS didn't even know what it was (the eye of horus) - the film could have made a slip up too. there is a difference between that and the eye of ra, but i cant remember what it is.... the casual observer they are the same.

re: spoilers: the thread has major potential to become spoilerish, hence the warnings.

Old Post 10-24-2002 03:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

The tone of the first several responses were far from preventative. They were as volatile and punitive as if Mad had posted "Jack and Thor end up in bed 45 minutes into the last episode!"

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-24-2002 03:52 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

RH - i've done my darnest to stop others going off, but... in the end what can you do.

Old Post 10-24-2002 04:16 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

JK, your spoiler editing is much appreciated, RH I know I'm OTT, like I said, it's my own fault, yes, delete this post if ya want, I'm not coming back til I've seen the ep. Thank you and goodnight.

Damnit, I really wanna see the ep!!!

Old Post 10-24-2002 01:32 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

I appologise about the no spoiler warning but I thought that since the Eye of Ra was mentioned in the sypnosis of the ep. I thought it wasnt a spoiler. I didnt mention anything else that could have wrecked the story of any SG1 ep.
Sorry.

Spoiler:
I was looking thru screenshots of the movie and saw that and wondered if it may have anything to do with the Eye of Ra. Maybe a key to unlocking the weapon, if it is a weapon or something like that. Just thought it would be ironic that they spend all those years looking for the secrets to a weapon or immense power and it was there under their noses the whole time.

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:25 PM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I think that Abydos was the ancients key to their greatest and last superweapon.

See, they fly abydos all the way to earth, and then they slot it into earth because its a key, then they use earth as a giant superweapon which flys around the galaxy like a giant death star destroying planets etc.

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:53 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote