Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > The funniest episode
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

The funniest episode

for me "Urgo" was the the funniest

I was laughing so hard
ROTFLMAO

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-17-2002 07:12 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Wormhole X-treme for me. Cracking up the whole time.

"What do you mean it's not a real show? Am I getting paid real money? Does my agent know about this?"

Old Post 10-17-2002 09:47 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

^^^ yeah i'd have to agree. that or "the other guys" (no spoilers here).

i hope no link queens kill this thread, surely it's ok to talk about things more than once?!?!?!? really, i can see some of us at a party:
(normal person) "so what do you think of xxxx"
(link queen) "that was discussed 3 parties ago, you'll have to find another topic to talk about" - hahahahah

Old Post 10-17-2002 10:03 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

Wondow of opportunity ranks up there for me.
I love the juggling

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 10-17-2002 11:25 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by guessed

i hope no link queens kill this thread, surely it's ok to talk about things more than once?!?!?!?

I just joined the board few days ago so I didn't know that you talked about this. But I would still like to know

Old Post 10-18-2002 12:57 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

^^^ oh we know you're new, and WELCOME. just a FEW (only a few) people here will probably complain since we've had threads like this in the past. i'm just putting my two cents in and saying let's do it again =)

window of opp - without starting arguments i really didn't find it funny. i will watch it again later and see what all the fuss is about

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:12 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

cross between Urgo (man i luv that guy, he's so funny!!!) WoO and Wormhole X-treme.

I can never decide on these things, i just luv 'em all!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:16 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

wormhole-x is for me "stupid funny" and I am not a big fan of "stupid funny". I like shows that are funny because that is the atmosphere and the way characters are.

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:50 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

Wormhole xtreme tops the list, Point of no return, WoO close second.

Old Post 10-18-2002 03:32 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

quote:
Originally posted by guessed
^^^ (normal person) "so what do you think of xxxx"
(link queen) "that was discussed 3 parties ago, you'll have to find another topic to talk about" - hahahahah

I like your sense of humour - you get my vote.....

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 10-18-2002 12:46 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Though if you're interested, related threads are here and here, and there's a similar, good thread here. (And surprisingly enough, after all that linking, the thread still remains open )

dawar, there's a search function you can use to find old threads.

And yeah, drawing on what someone said earlier, there's different kinds of humour, while WX was good for "silly" humour, I liked it, though sometimes comments from SG1 crack me up too.

Last edited by Venus on 10-18-2002 at 01:48 PM

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:45 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

i sat down and watched window of opp last night, yeah, not as bad as i remember, but still not funny, i only laughed a few times.

i also watched that russian underwater one, now that was funny!!! i guess we all have different senses of humour =)

Old Post 10-18-2002 07:05 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Oh yeah, I just remembered. One of the funniest eps ever, Cold Lazurus!!! I laughed my arse off during that one, especially when the fake Jack was shooting of those Blue lightning things, and Sara was all like "Oh my gosh, watever is going on!?"

Sorry if that sounds mean or whatever, but like guessed said, we all have different senses of humour! and in my case, it's a strange one.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-18-2002 09:36 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Window Of Opp
Wormhole x-treme
The other guys.

Old Post 10-19-2002 03:03 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

I thought Cold Laz was soo sad
The funniest would have to be WoO. I loved the golf

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 10-19-2002 03:04 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote