Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Skyone Redemption double
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Skyone Redemption double

Looks like sky are doing a season 6 double, showing Redemption 1 + 2 on the 25th
Would be good if it carries on like that, but it would be over quicker
Stargate Digiguide

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:17 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yay! (Now we'll catch up quicker) They won't do that for the rest of the season, never have before. I wonder what will be on after it though?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-17-2002 12:27 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!
8 days to go!!!!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:46 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

No, actually 48 hours and ten minutes. And yes, I am counting down and no, I haven't done any work at school- too busy watching the clock

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:52 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maxine Planck

PM me Vern, I didn't receive your email earlier.

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:13 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zepher
dreamer

Today,s the day - [sings - badly of course] 8pm local time and I am awaiting, popcorn and soda all ready - not goin to miss this (I know I downloaded and watched it - but not on a big screen and it wasn't that clear - just enough clarity to make me sure I am going to be there, glued to the TV screen tonite!)

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:19 AM
zepher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zepher Click here to Send zepher a Private Message Find more posts by zepher Add zepher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

someone please tell me what happens as i not blessed with sky and does anyone know when series six will be out on dvd and video

Old Post 09-25-2002 11:02 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

You don't have to wait 'till 8.00 tonight to see what happens, just read the reviews that are already posted up on gaters. Try a search under 'redemption' and follow the story from there!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Last edited by Lucyace on 09-26-2002 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 09-25-2002 02:31 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Or you could download it Season six should be out on DVD in, what, six months or so. I'm not too sure.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:40 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/gener...37196782,83729,

We'll finish S6 before the US does by three episodes.

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:11 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Hmmmm this sound familiar

oh yes its right HERE

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:00 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Bugger, missed the ep on Wednesday, hopefully I'll be out of work on Saturday on time to catch it. Stargate on a Monday eh? And a two parter, cool

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:11 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote