Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > The Two Towers is coming! When are u seeing it?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

The Two Towers is coming! When are u seeing it?

Ok! Not long now. In just two days we will finally be able to see the two towers as often as we like at the cinema and I for one am very very excited.

I'm in work all day on Wednesday so cant catch an early showing but have my tickets booked for the 8pm showing on Wednesday night. I am going with my two friends who I went to see FOTR with almost exactly a year ago!

It's gonna be fab

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-16-2002 09:48 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

I'll see it next week. I have the entire week off work.... Yippy!

Old Post 12-16-2002 09:55 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

never

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:11 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thee day it comes out. And then two days later again. Booked tickets for both, and not paid for either yet.

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:20 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

then why are you posting? we don't want your negativity bringing us down
I'm going on wednesday. Can't wait

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:21 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I'm going to see it Thursday on the BIG IMAX SCREEN.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:30 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Work? Bah. I was supposed to work on Wednesday, changed it though (score!). Can't wait to see it a trillion times.

Rithmah, there's an idea. Gonna find out if it's on in Dublin. Won't be able to go see it there for a while though

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-16-2002 11:03 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Sigh, that reminds me, are they still showing LOTR in the cinemas? I havent got round to seeing it yet.

Old Post 12-16-2002 11:09 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

I don't know when I'll be able to see it, I hate living in a town, we always get movie's at least few weeks after they've already come out in Sydney, hopefully I can go up to Wollengong and see it there this week.
I can't wait to see it. I've heard some of the cast say it's way better then the first one. If that's possible.

Old Post 12-16-2002 11:32 PM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

It isn't released until Boxing day (dec 26th), so my brother and i are going to the 11pm marathon that night (FOTR and TTT plus heaps of 'cool' trailers, or so the advert goes). I wanted to go to a midnight session, but because that would be x-mas day, they aren't doing one!!!!

stupid gits, they should release it a day they CAN have midnight opening sessions. Nothing is better than seeing it with thousands of equally avid fans in the middle of the night.

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I will see it tommorow at 12 am wed dec 18

Old Post 12-17-2002 03:40 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

damnit, i just heard that a friend of mine got tickets to the Aust premiere in brisbane on thursday. DAMNIT!

Old Post 12-17-2002 04:06 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I'll be seeing it when it's on TV in a few years.

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:47 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bwahaha don't you mean the cut down version due to teh fact that there is too much violence...But then again I just bet they will have it showing over two nights...GDI I hate that.....I'm gonna see it on Boxing Day with some guys that i work with...There are no ladies in my area who would watch this with me...Not even my movie buddie. ....Boxing Day it is...

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:45 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Sigh, that reminds me, are they still showing LOTR in the cinemas? I havent got round to seeing it yet.

Use your asdf fast connection thing, you know you wanna.

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:43 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote