Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Bad News SYDNEY...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

WHAT EVER YOU DO...

..don't follow that LOUSY excuse for a show!

JAG is the most disgusting puddle of MIKTA JUICE that ever was!!

CRASH AND BURN JAG!!! CRASH AND BURN!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-04-2002 07:13 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

eek !!!!!!!

Old Post 03-04-2002 09:13 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I don't think there's ever been a time over here in the great non criminal colony od the Uk that at least one channel hasn't been showing Stargate.

Old Post 03-04-2002 10:39 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

you made us and you would be surprised about how many white people there are in sydney
i wish it was like that

Old Post 03-05-2002 06:13 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
you made us and you would be surprised about how many white people there are in sydney
i wish it was like that

There there chameleon. I'm sure there's no shame in being the descendants of all the criminals we got rid of...

Old Post 03-05-2002 04:17 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i hate to point it out but not only convicts came here on the first fleet. there were also many setters gaurds and people who want to get away from oppression you would be surprised of the amount of people who are desentents of the convicts there are not many.
and see that you guys can't even look after the people that you made bad you have to ship them off first to america then as america made a big stink you had to ship them off here. sorry that we had to have your bad rubbish

Old Post 03-06-2002 04:11 AM