Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Im Glad They Got Rid Of...
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Awwww. I see now. So there the culprits. Im making a new site now its called www.jonasswhooper.com!

Although i do see where there coming from it was sad to see him go. But i wouldnt spend 30 bucks a month to run a site about it!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-03-2002 08:31 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CyberTyger

It wouldn't matter how cool or loveable the new character would be. They can't replace Daniel and should'nt try. From what I hear haven't seen Meridan yet show next week They just carbon copied what they thought we loved about Daniel. So hes going to seem like salt in the wound instead of a new character we could adjust to and maybe grow to love in his own way. I'll give him a few eps but it will never be the same with out Danny.

Old Post 05-07-2002 12:32 AM
CyberTyger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CyberTyger Click here to Send CyberTyger a Private Message Find more posts by CyberTyger Add CyberTyger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

no-one is saying that it will be. I care little, but i know there is definately going to be a 'hole' where Daniel once was. I just wish people would stop seeing Jonas as a 'replacement' and see him as his own character. Yeah, he might share some traits, but they all do that! Jonas shares traits with Sam and with Teal'c aswell, but are they having a go at him for imposing on their token abilities/traits? no.

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:51 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I agree, I think that is the main point, and that, as Adonis said, they introduced him at the wrong time. But then maybe they knew and wanted us to get this debate over and done with before the next season ...

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:55 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote