Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Keeper Poll: The fallout
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

In fact, the more I think about it, the more it annoys me that someone's inferring me and TW are the same person. It's hugely blatantly obvious we're not. Secondly, was gaters even hacked? If it was, then the average 31337 h4x0r would have done more than just wander into the mod forum.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-23-2002 10:42 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Personally i think its bullshit that Bose and Thomas are the same person. There good friends. The End

[QUOTE]If it was, then the average 31337 h4x0r would have done more than just wander into the mod forum.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Thomas only took a screeny of the page. Not the content of each thread.

Old Post 09-23-2002 10:46 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

hackers don't destroy things, they break into places they aren't supposed to be. so the average hacker WOULD just take a screenshot to prove how 1337 he is.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:13 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well he got in some how but until you have evidence that he did it by hacking into it your claims are groundless.

Back on topic.

[QUOTE]The all seeing, all doing, Lord and Master of gaters.net. The Keeper is the administrator of these forums, and controls everything ? the layout, membership, database, archives, programming and whatever else it takes to keep this place running. [B]They[/B] assign the moderators, upload new avatars and have the final say in everything that goes on around here. The Keeper can help you if you are having problems with your login or membership account, and can be contacted via Private Message (PM). [B]They[/B] also have the ability to delete your account, so don?t go pissing anyone off. [/QUOTE]

This is an extract from the FAQ that Jaffa is putting together. As you can see when she refers to The Keeper she uses plurals. [B]They[/B] instead of he or she. When quized by Lnt.kaos she replied saying that she used plurals because she didnt know how to refer to The Keeper. True or False i ask you!!

NOTE: Im not digging at Jaffa,Kree im just spiceing the thread up a bit.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:24 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

JAFFA!!! youre teh kipper!

and wheres the quick reply function? .

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:42 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Until Thomas Ward reveals how he produced that photo it is only reasonable to say he gained access to that forum. And being on a passworded site you're not supposed to be on is hacking.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:46 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

An insider maybey.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:47 AM
Thomas Ward

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa`uld [/i]
[B]Until Thomas Ward reveals how he produced that photo it is only reasonable to say he gained access to that forum. And being on a passworded site you're not supposed to be on is hacking. [/B][/QUOTE]

Reasonably say what you want, it's nothing to do with you. Hacking, in it's present use, implies illegal activity, and theft or corruption of data. Nothing has happened, I posted a *.jpg.

Bose isn't me, and the thought is ridiculous. Indiana has spoken to us both simultaneosly online, and we have both been online at Gaters simultaneously many times.

Close this, it's beyond a joke now, everyone knows Gou'ald is the Keeper- my mission is complete.

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:09 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote