Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > return of the champion
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missile
i said peanuts

return of the champion

i started a thread like this about a month ago and now im back. is a open challenge. i bet i can answer any SG1 related question. exept season 6. i will answer the questions tommorow 8am-2pm GMT. no what if question please

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-15-2002 12:06 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yeah, I know you [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=1670&perpage=15&pagenumber=1]started a thread about this before[/URL], and it was locked cos you couldn't answer half the questions (or more). Why try again?

Old Post 07-15-2002 12:53 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

LOL Venus! Way to give him self confidence!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:53 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Read the last thread. S/he is not a SG expert, so therefore should not claim to be. Besides, if anyone has any serious questions they'll post them anyway, without the encouragement of missile.

Old Post 07-15-2002 04:34 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

*reads previous thread* *snicker*

Soz missile, but I don't think you are going to get much support this time!

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 07-15-2002 04:40 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

My Question:

Why do you think you know SG backwards and forwards when you don't?

Old Post 07-15-2002 05:36 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Question:
What is the name of the Jaffa who was originally sent to infiltrate the Jaffa rebellion movement, but upon being exposed to the Shova teal'cs evil ways, was converted and turned to the rebels cause?

Old Post 07-15-2002 05:47 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Question: What was the main difference between the alternate reality SGC meeting room and the normal SGC meeting room?

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 07-15-2002 05:56 PM
president doc

pfft..thats easy .. but your question is misleading, it should really contain the answer.

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:05 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Shhhh! If he's all knowing, he should be the one to tell me that!

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:47 PM
missile
i said peanuts

Ill show you all i am invulnerable after all, my full name is Trident Nuclear Missile MD557254636X.

Katano was that Jaffas name
The difference was that the SGC was called the SGA so that
Thingy has SGA written on it instead of SGC

Has this silenced you little mouths or do i have to launch my full compliment of missiles ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( falls of chair )

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:05 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

How many egyptian dancers did Daniels screen saver have on his computer in the SGC?

Incase you dont know the answer to that, heres a simple one, how many main reactors does an asgard ship of the same class as the biliskner have?

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:17 AM
missile
i said peanuts

it has 4

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:27 AM
Venus

Now answer the questions from the old thread that you didn't before.

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:33 AM
president doc

My other question? pfft ..... so much for the missile!
What is the designation of the planet where SG1 encountered the Nox?

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:33 AM