Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > return of the champion
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missile
i said peanuts

Which other question ehh tell me, and i don?t believe that anyone can answer president doc's question unless watching the episode !!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:45 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

OK, previously unanswered questions.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DEATH[/i]
what cerial was jack eating during the time loop[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lee[/i]
In "Shades of Grey" when O'Neill is leaving through the gate to "live on the planet" what is wrong in the scene?
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper[/i]
How did they get the stagate (and the missles when it was a missle silo) into the gate room?
[/QUOTE]
[quote][i]Originally posted by Minerva[/i]
i want the chemical formula for the supposed chemical spill from 'Foothold'[/quote]
[Quote][i]Originally posted by O'Neill[/i]
What are the names of General Hammonds grandaughters?? [/quote]

And the one Goa'uld closed the thread on:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa'uld[/i]
What are the names of each of the 'glyphs' on the Earth Stargate?
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 07-16-2002 10:10 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

fruitloops
the stargate is too big ?
they use a giant lift
Tetrachloroetheleyne
Tessa and Megan
38 of them are star constelations and the 39th one os earths POO (piont of origine)

Old Post 07-16-2002 10:44 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by missile [/i]
[B]38 of them are star constelations and the 39th one os earths POO (piont of origine) [/B][/QUOTE]
Sigh, could you [i]be[/i] avoiding the question more? the question was [b]What are the names[/b]??

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:03 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

ok hot-shot ill grant your request

EARTH
CRATER
VIRGO
BOOTES
NORMA
CENTAURUS
SERPANS CAPUT
LIBRA
SCORPIO
CRA
SCUTUM
SAGITTARIUS
AQUILA
MIC
CAPRICORN
PISCES AUSTRINUS
EQUULEUS
AQUARIUS
PEGASUS
SCULPTOR
PISCES
ANDROMEDA
TRIANGULUM
ARIES
PERSEUS
CETUS
TAURUSAURIGA
ERIDANUS
ORION
SEXTANS
CANIS MINOR
MONOCEROS
GEMINI
HYDRA
LYNX
CANCER
LEO MINOR
LEO

THER YOU GO SUCHAH!!!!!!!

NOW KNEEL BEFOR YOU GOD

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:15 AM
Venus

Think you're rivalling DEATH with spelling and legibility.

OK, my question: Give at least one example of a "mistake" in the mythology depicted in the series or movie, ie where something in the series which is supposed to be true to mythology isn't. (Preferably Egyptian, otherwise it's not so much fun for me)

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:21 AM
missile
i said peanuts

Ra the sun god is acrually pronounced Re

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:50 AM
missile
i said peanuts

okay that was a crap answer but heres a good one.

Her'ur is the son of Osiris and Isis and not of Ra and Hathor as the series claims

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:54 AM
missile
i said peanuts

since i pummeled Venus's brain into the next life and answered ALL of he puney questions. I am like i said at the top only answer questions 8am-2pm GMT so ill be back tommorow to reighn my terror upon your little lives be afraid, be very afraid. (of cancer it will kill 1 in 3 of us)

Old Post 07-16-2002 12:17 PM
Venus

Oh My God. Triple posting? What, are you trying to beat TW's quadruple posting?

Your answer isn't unarguably correct as there are myths from Heliopolis which make Ra the father of practically all the gods there are, and Hathor being the main mother Goddess would probably have had a role somewhere.

Next question: Why is it you spell and write so terribly?

Old Post 07-16-2002 01:45 PM
president doc

You didnt answer my question on the planet designation, its a perfectly legitimate question that any nutcase fan should know regardless of watching the eppy now or not.
Yes, you can go and look it up on the DVD now

Old Post 07-16-2002 01:49 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[B]since i pummeled Venus's brain into the next life and answered ALL of he puney questions.[/b][/quote] Oh let me bow to your adolescent egocentric might.
[B]I am like i said at the top[/b][/quote] You are an idiot actually. An illiterate one at that.
[B]only answer questions 8am-2pm GMT so ill be back tommorow to reighn my terror upon your little lives be afraid, be very afraid. (of cancer it will kill 1 in 3 of us)[/B][/QUOTE]Oh go to hell. The whole forums quaking in their boots cause some 13 year old figured out how to work Google? Oh the humanity! Nah. Missile, you stink.

[B]only answer questions 8am-2pm GMT so ill be back tommorow to reighn my terror upon your little lives[/b][/quote]Just had to quote that again. Who do you think you are? BAHAHAH. Wank.

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:25 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

All hail Bose-einstein, He-Who-Says-What-We-Think! Oh, and missile...
[quote] THER YOU GO SUCHAH!!!!!!!

NOW KNEEL BEFOR YOU GOD
[/quote]

Not only am i seeing comparisons to DEATH, but also, am I sensing a bit or Mr T in there too?

Now looking at the evidence, it is [B]you[/B] who should be afraid.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:59 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

To answer Venus's question, Ra (Re) is the great great great grandfather of Her'ur (Horus) so therefor he is not his father. as you can see in this post my grammer and spelling is perfect. Also Mr Einstein, if that is your real name ???, you Sir are an Oaf

Old Post 07-17-2002 06:59 AM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

[QUOTE][i]Spelling and Grammar mistakes. Originally posted by missile [/i]
[B]To answer Venus's question[/b][/quote]
Venus'
[B], Ra (Re) is the great great great grandfather of Her'ur (Horus) so therefor[/b][/quote]
Therefore.
[B]he is not his father. as you can see in this post my grammer and spelling is perfect.[/b][/quote] No capital letter after a full stop. Problems there missile. "grammer" was not spelled correctly. It should read "grammar".
[QUOTE][i]Spelling and Grammar mistakes. Originally posted by missile[/i][B]Also Mr Einstein, if that is your real name ???, you Sir are an Oaf [/B][/QUOTE]Comma immediately after question mark, not good. "Sir" and "Oaf" capitalised when they shouldn't be. No full stop after "Oaf". All bad.

Old Post 07-17-2002 10:37 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote