Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > spiderman
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhemagirl
bendecida

spiderman

Just went to see spidey last nite. Loved the fx-but the ending was so lame-obviously left open for the inevitable deluge of sequels!!!!!

Does anyone else have a problem with the genetically engineered spider's DNA transforming Peter's DNA overnight. Like totally rewriting his gene sequence, from a simple spider bite!
Stoopid, but still more modern than the older bitten by a spdier subjected to rays from a microwave thingy!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-26-2002 09:44 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hiya! great movie, eh? go to [url]http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1778[/url] to see the previous discussion on Spidey

Old Post 06-26-2002 10:06 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

rhemagirl! For the love of God learn to use the search function!

Old Post 06-26-2002 03:10 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

It was a bit of a fairytale, and a bit of entertainment for 2 hours... not a great movie or anything.

Old Post 06-27-2002 01:16 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

lay off her mac and hell i didnt even know there was a seach function so give it a rest

Old Post 06-27-2002 01:59 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

Thanks death
I didn't know there was a search function either! It's nice to know there are friendly people around here!

Hey Mac: Sorry! Perhaps you should learn to be more tolerant-if you were ever in my lab I would hope to treat you with more respect!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 06-27-2002 07:33 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yoda

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mac [/i]
[B]rhemagirl! For the love of God learn to use the search function! [/B][/QUOTE]

the dark side with in you, I fear. anger leads to hate. hate, leads to suffering

Old Post 06-27-2002 08:38 AM
Yoda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda Click here to Send Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda Add Yoda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Geez, Mac can be a lot worse than that. DEATH, can't be[i]lieve[/i] you didn't know there was a search function, we're gonna have to do like a tutorial or something. It's just slightly annoying when a million threads are started on the same subject.

Old Post 06-27-2002 09:15 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

I wasn't being funny with you, it's just about the 4th thread you've started that was a duplicate. I apologise if I was a little short about it.

Old Post 06-27-2002 12:23 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

[quote]
the dark side with in you, [b]I fear[/b]. anger leads to hate. hate, leads to suffering
[/quote]

It's [b]I feel[/b] you dumbass, Yoda doesn't fear.

Old Post 06-27-2002 03:26 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

...for fear leads to anger...

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 06-27-2002 03:46 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

...and anger leads to hate... and anyone with spidey sense can detect you then.

Old Post 06-27-2002 04:20 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yoda

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goa`uld [/i]
[B]

It's [b]I feel[/b] you dumbass, Yoda doesn't fear. [/B][/QUOTE]

over come you the dark side has. Your flames and insults will hurt me not

Old Post 06-27-2002 08:07 PM
Yoda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda Click here to Send Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda Add Yoda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

Yoda was 900 odd when he died.

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Old Post 06-27-2002 09:38 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

and he's 874 in that picture.

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:11 PM