Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Hello how are you all?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Two Face

Hello how are you all?

Im new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

Im gonna like it here.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-24-2002 09:09 AM
Two Face is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Face Click here to Send Two Face a Private Message Find more posts by Two Face Add Two Face to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hey don't take that personally. That wasnt the real Keeper. It was a troll poseing as The Keeper.

Welcome to the boards.

Old Post 05-24-2002 10:13 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Welcome aboard!

Old Post 05-24-2002 11:00 AM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Hi, welcome to Gaters

Old Post 05-24-2002 11:13 AM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Psst Two Face dont cross Mac shes a mod with a hangover! A very leathal combination! Oh and im suprised Miss Venus hasnt been round to interrogate you yet?

Old Post 05-24-2002 11:24 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Howdy, Two Face. Welcome to gaters, pull up a chair and squeeze in.

Old Post 05-24-2002 04:21 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W505a

Two Face, welcome, but how do we not know that you are going to be nice one day, and mean the next?

Old Post 05-24-2002 11:44 PM
W505a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W505a Click here to Send W505a a Private Message Find more posts by W505a Add W505a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

heyhey

hope you like it here and have a great time posting on the board

but as i found out recently they have some stupid rules

no off topic posts
no spelling errors
and no overenthusiastic posting

and remember port count doest matter unless your trying to seperate the pees with a life from those that dont

have a good one dude/dudest

whitch are you by the way??

Old Post 05-25-2002 12:26 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

yo.....wassup..... teehee.

Old Post 05-25-2002 07:12 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

Hi Two Face

I'm sure you'll like it here - it's crazy, but it's home.

Old Post 05-25-2002 08:02 AM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

hello and welcome....lets hope your polite..can do without more silly members who post 4 times then vanish..grr!

Old Post 05-25-2002 02:23 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

lol i expected him to flame us out by now

he was nice and being two faced he is out of charicter

Old Post 05-26-2002 02:53 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad fan
I'm mad!

Hello.. welcome... so tell us a bit about yourself!

Old Post 05-26-2002 12:29 PM
Mad fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad fan Click here to Send Mad fan a Private Message Find more posts by Mad fan Add Mad fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Hello! smile...be happy and HAVE FUN!!!!

Old Post 05-26-2002 09:10 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Were is he/she?

He/she is getting all this love and attention and isnt here. *whispers* psst i think Venus scared him away.

Lets see if we can guess if he is a man or a woman. My moneys on Man. anybody?

Old Post 05-27-2002 06:11 AM