Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Chat with RDA and AT
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Chat with RDA and AT

Richard Dean Anderson & Amanda Tapping - Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 5PM ET/2PM PT
http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/rda_tapping.asp
You must register with Lycos to participate (it's free). You can submit a question in advance.
( MGM has an announcement up on it's homepage that the chat starts at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT .)

Last edited by Goa`uld on 05-22-2002 at 12:53 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-21-2002 08:31 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Hmm that's 7am Thursday, 23rd May for people on the east coast of Australia.
7am. BAH.
Thanks anyway ColJ

Old Post 05-21-2002 10:05 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Well i think i could squeeze it in.

Old Post 05-21-2002 12:05 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im there and ive already submitted my question:
Title: sam and jack shipper! and a big fan
im a big stargate fan and my question is for both of you when you do the sam/jack kissing scenes how do you both handle it.. do you take it seriosly or burst out laughing? any funny stories? thanx for your time you guys are the best loads of love your biggest fan roxie! ps. i hope to see you both at a convention soon! (roxanne 15 from england)

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 05-21-2002 04:52 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Thats 1pm for the UK.
Now for a question... hmm...

Old Post 05-21-2002 05:06 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Lycos has changed the chat time . Now the *official* time for the chat is 8pm ET. That's about 2am in the UK isn't it ?

Old Post 05-21-2002 06:27 PM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

oh woot...i can make 10am

Old Post 05-21-2002 06:40 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

dam! i was hoping to get to see it but i cant now

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 05-21-2002 06:45 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Edit (cos it sucked) + promoted :P

Old Post 05-22-2002 12:54 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ljsam
stargate is adictive

it's great that they are having an online chat but i will miss it because i will be in school. for anyone interested i think the australian times are: western australia 9am thursday
NT and SA 10:30am thursday
QLD,NSW,ACT,TAS 11am thursday
these may not be right but it is a guess

Old Post 05-22-2002 09:43 AM
ljsam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ljsam Click here to Send ljsam a Private Message Find more posts by ljsam Add ljsam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Yes i got it wrong above. ET is GMT-5 hours. So its 5 hours later for us. So 1am i'll still be up then anyway. Its a good job i was wrong with the time, because i forgot .

Old Post 05-22-2002 01:32 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Great, i'll be there, not sure i'll be able to type anything at 1am but i'll try. And I gotta get up at 7 the next day. I'll be falling asleep at school but at least it a good cause. Thankx for the times everyone!

Old Post 05-22-2002 05:46 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Smile

So its 1 am here (UK)?

Cool, I might stay up to see it, I am sure all the extra spam from Lycos will be worth it

(Phew, thought I'd missed it )

Old Post 05-22-2002 05:54 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

5PM ET (is that for New Yrok etc?) shouls be 10PM GMT, I think.

Oh wait, yeah reread the post. I hpe the lycos site is right because 1am, argh!

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 05-22-2002 06:17 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Well, I am in the 'Auditorium2' and there are a few people here but no signs of any admin, so unless they start turning up in the next 5 minutes I'd say it was at 1am

Old Post 05-22-2002 07:54 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote