Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Wolf SG-3 - Two for the price of one
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Wolf SG-3 - Two for the price of one

The Wolf Events website has announced that Teryl Rothery has had to cancel her appearance at the Wolf SG-3 Convention due to film committments. Her replacements are to be Frida Betrani (Lya of the Nox) and Vaitare Bandera (Sha're). Enjoy the con.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:17 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Ohmigod! People wil finally see Frida Betrani w/out ... the Nox hair! Whoever goes hasta take loadsa photos; I'm equally eager to see Vatiare Bandera (did anyone else see her in US Marshals?!)

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:45 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i havent seen us marshals but who did she play?

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:48 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh, she was in it for like 2 seconds at the beginning. B4 Wesley Snipes escaped. She was Tommy-Lee Jones' date or something.

btw, did you also know, that the ... corrupt police guy is Robert Downey Jr, who's on Ally McB, and in that Elton John video! *Such a teeeeny world!* Yeah, I know, small things, wierd things...

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:59 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Hmmm...so that is who she plays. I was looking out for her but I missed her though.

We also see her without the very pale makeup that she wears as well. I too am looking forward to seeing the pictures from this event.

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:23 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

When is the con?

I almost missed her too, but I watched the film like 3 times anyway. I kept expecting her to ask Tommy L-J where the Chaapa'ai was, or where her Daniel was.

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:36 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

lol....is us marshals a sequel to the fugitive

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:47 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yes. Or a prequel. I don't know, can't even remember the fugitive. That had Harrison Ford in, didn't it? And T L-J?!

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:03 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah!!! its a really good movie... did you see what indy did to the sg1 team... if not he changed them so rda=harrison ford, etc.

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:07 PM
Venus

Erm... No... Was it on the old board?

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:22 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

It was on the old board.

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:40 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i printed it off and showed it to my mates.... everyone was amazed at how alike rda and harrison ford look!

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:42 PM
Venus

*Remains unconvinced*

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:04 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

indy put it back up so we can make venus happy

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:07 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Did somebody mention Robert Downey Jr? He's a damn fine acter (very talented too)
Anyway, back on topic, I wanna go to the convention!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:36 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote