Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Shanks and Judge on Andromeda together
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Shanks and Judge on Andromeda together

Shanks and Judge back in Andromeda
DECEMBER 7, 2002

Stargate SG-1's own Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson") and Christopher Judge ("Teal'c") will make return appearances to Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda near the end of the current season -- in the same episode!

In a post at SlipstreamBBS, Andromeda writer Zack Stentz told fans that Shanks and Judge would play Remiel and Hector, respectively. The episode is currently filming, and is the last to shoot for Season Three (though it won't be the season finale).

The episode is an artificial intelligence story, and is titled "Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath" --

Expect the episode to air in U.S. syndication in the spring of 2003. More details on the episode as they become available!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/actor...39241361,59633,

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-08-2002 05:16 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

How wierd... Was it deliberate then? And is MS still dating the Lexa woman?

Old Post 12-08-2002 02:37 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ

Why is it weird ? They both played those roles before on Andromeda only not together. Should be interesting. Yes, MS is still living with Lexa Doig.

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:30 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

I would like to see that. Andromedia is the one show I would watch almost all the time in place of Stargate...but then nothing can actually replacestargate so I wouldn't see that much of it would I?

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:55 AM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I don't like Andromeda much, myself, but I sure will catch this one.

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:03 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

I just tend to watch Andromeda when there are guest stars on that I like watching. Like James Marsters for instance...

Thanks for the info ColJ - anyone got any idea when that episode will show in the UK?

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:34 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Thats the main reason they have them on, to try and get viewers from other shows.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-09-2002 06:12 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jann

I missed Shanks & Judge on Andromeda. Which episodes were they on please?

Old Post 12-09-2002 11:08 PM
Jann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jann Click here to Send Jann a Private Message Find more posts by Jann Add Jann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ

The episode is an artificial intelligence story, and is titled "Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath" -- indicating an obvious connection to the characters previously played by the actors. Shanks played the avatar of the warship The Balance of Judgment in Season One's "Star-Crossed;" Judge played the avatar of Balance's sister ship, The Wrath of Achilles, in Season Two's "The Knight, Death and the Devil."

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:20 AM
xst

Smile

Oh Boy!!!!! I can't wait! Two hunks with another of my fave hunks...............

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:24 AM
xst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xst Click here to Send xst a Private Message Find more posts by xst Add xst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I thought MS and CJ's characters both died in the eps?

I thought it was wierd that two stars from the same show (and considering MS hadn't seen CJ for abt a year) would be filming together.

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:10 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ

They did both die in those other eps but maybe they have clones or something. It's scifi . Anything is possible.
I think they've been hanging around together over the last yr. Didn't they go to a con together somewhere ?

Old Post 12-11-2002 04:08 AM
Blue Genes

Except CJ and MS are like, best friends and have still been seeing each other regularly even since MS left SG1. Chris was joking in some interview about how they'd gone out 6 times in the last 2 weeks to hockey games etc.

Kinda cool that they've crossed filming paths again before he goes back to SG1 tho .

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 12-13-2002 05:14 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique

about them having died in the eps...

i didn't see the one with CJ, but if you've watched andromeda, you know that MS and CJ and Lexa play the ships' Artificial Intelligence. So the bodies you see are just androids--constructions that can be rebuilt.

and what a body! woohoo!! ;-)

Old Post 12-14-2002 12:49 AM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Visit Angelique's homepage! Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ

I never watch Andromeda. It sux.

Old Post 12-14-2002 03:44 AM