Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > SG-1 Calendar
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Ash Man

SG-1 Calendar

this link was posted to a mailing list i'm on... looks good, but'll drain your ink (that's why i'm not gonna bother with it )

http://www.jag.cx/StargateSg1/Calendar.html

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-10-2001 05:35 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Wow, that would drain your printer. Really cool though. The pics are neat. Hey, my birthmonths pic is from Window of Opportunity. Their all very cool though.

Old Post 12-10-2001 07:33 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

I already got the SG-1 calendar, a friend brought it for me from gatecon. Have to admit I like this one more. Goes to show ya, fans always make cooler stuff then some big corporation

Old Post 12-10-2001 07:52 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i like the january pic myself, like it how the person incorparated Carter's face into the gate... the secret of what the event horizon is (see the thread in in-depth or someplace) is at last revealed

Old Post 12-10-2001 09:34 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im getting the official one for christmas...off my mummy!!!!
but im gonna print this one off on the school comps.....he he

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-11-2001 11:56 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...There's an official one? ... It'd probably be crap anyway... most of the official stargate things are.

Old Post 12-11-2001 05:59 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

it is

Old Post 12-11-2001 06:23 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
im getting the official one for christmas...off my mummy!!!!

Hey, me too. Now I need to find a place to put it when I officially get it on christmas.

Old Post 12-11-2001 07:23 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

you know...I dont think im getting anything this christmas!

Old Post 12-11-2001 07:36 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Awww, poor Pressie, I'll get you something! Just give me your home address and if it ticks ignore it

I like the calender, looks way better than the offical, and cheaper too!

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-11-2001 07:45 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you are so putting down my xmas pressie

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 12-12-2001 12:19 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yeah, cos *he's* the only one who won't get anything for Christmas...

Old Post 12-12-2001 01:20 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Hey, there's always coal for the president.

Old Post 12-12-2001 06:37 PM
president doc

ah yes, the cold, functional, 4 sided bonding of pure carbon, creating a super strong lattice structure that is diamond, jewel in the crown... the stone that has fascinated man, and women even more so...(bloody de beers adverts) for many centuries! oh wait...coal? sigh, wheres superman when ya need him to crush coal into a diamond?

Old Post 12-12-2001 08:31 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Well, don't worry I'm here, superman that is.

Oh, wait you probibly ment the Superman. Sorry. *Lee walks off confused*

Old Post 12-12-2001 10:36 PM