Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Jack Lovers!!!
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ambrosia

My first post and it?s on a Jack O?Neill drooling thread *hides face* I?ve reduced myself to a fan of the idolised leader. And do I care? No *grin*

Hmm, why do I like Jack O?Neill? He reminds me of my step-father ? who I love dearly. His sarcasm, the grin, boldness, and boy, can he operate a weapon. Can we say career military man? Of course he isn?t bad to look at, but that never comes into it . If I ever get married and my husband looks like that at 50-something, who needs aphrodisiacs?

Am

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 12:29 PM
Ambrosia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ambrosia Click here to Send Ambrosia a Private Message Find more posts by Ambrosia Add Ambrosia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

5 reasons why I'm in love with Jack

1. The Smile
2. The sarcasm and sense of humour
3. The way he protects his team
4. His macho-ness
AND cos his dead sexy

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-14-2002 12:22 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

oh yea baby ! we r getting off on watching jack on stargate.....
YOU JEALOUS O'NEIL ?

Old Post 12-14-2002 12:46 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote