Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > The Stargate DVDs
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

The Stargate DVDs

Hello. Calling on anyone who has bought one of the Stargate DVDs. I wonder if I might ask what the fab club spot is on the special features. Apparantly on every s4 dvd they have this.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:39 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

You know what? I got Vol 14 of Stargate SG-1 on DVD. And I could not see a fan club spot, whatever the hell it is meant to be. Myabe it's gonna be in one of the DVDs, but they didn't know which one so they said what the hell, put it on them all.

And hey sports fans. The Season Finale episode is gonna have deleted scenes. I hope the put the MacUseless and MacGadget line from Solitudes on it and the scene were Thors decides to slap Carters ass

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:24 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

are you kiddin me... thor slaps carters ass... well blow me i always thought he fancied jack??
oh yeah and could you remind me what tapping said about the macuseless cos i forgot and i havent laffed since skip told me about rda neva coming to a convention!

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:28 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I can't remember what she said. Sowee. But I read that AT said after she hugged the puppet in the "hugging the puppet scene" Thor slapped her ass Or Grabbed it Either one is cool because she's a real cutie Ouch! I can't say that she's married right?!?!?

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:30 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah shes married to a carpenter and her brothers are called richard, micheal and christopher wierd huh... and i think her husband is called jonothan wierd n all ( johnathan 'jack' o'niell)

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:33 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

can anyone tell me where indy got that info???

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:33 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Trade shecretsh my shon. Trade shecretsh. By the way that was a Sean Connery impersonation. And now for my Dan Shea Imperession. "Yessh Schsir. Right away!"

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:58 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
And hey sports fans. The Season Finale episode is gonna have deleted scenes.

Which Season Finale? Five??

Old Post 10-24-2001 10:01 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Talking

Yes yes. I remember too. She gave Thor a good smack on the head after he sexually harassed her and apparently the puppet fell over and she then said "sorry" to Thor as if he were real. I mean OF COURSE he's real... I just, um... OF COURSE he's real kiddies... [nervous laughter]. Anyway, I'd love to see that too. Or simply a blooper section where the actors stuff up their lines. Sam gets tongue-tied on techno-babble, Teal'c loses composure... etc etc.

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:01 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

..... rda accidently falls over and lands totally naked *cough* anyway.... indy please pretty please!!!! message it to me please!!! puddykat/puppydog face!!!
puuurrrrrrrleeeessee (look i was puuurring)

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:55 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

quote:
Originally posted by Venus

Which Season Finale? Five??

Season Four. Seas For Finale on DVD. The last dvd will only have two episodes on it so they pack it full of other featutes other than the normal stuff. For the S3 one there was an hour long documentary on it. There will be more on this one. They probably will have to have the commentary on each ep as well.

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:46 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

indiana tell me before i bite you!! and i will!please i really wanna know!

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:37 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

What is it that you want me to tell you Puddykat?

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:44 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

where you got the info on amanda t ..... y'ow the whole thor butt slapping and taking the mick outt mac!!!! if you scroll uo in the thread its just b4 your really bad sean connery impression!

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:47 PM
nug
Melon

I read it in an interview...dunno where everyone else heard it.

Anyone seen the SG2 con video where a guy asks AT if Sam would have an affair with Thor? roflol

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:51 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote