Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > SGC Closing Down
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

Unhappy SGC Closing Down

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems the locking out of non-us residents from the SGC was just stage 1.

According to my sources the Showtime SGC is to be shut down alltogether.

what a bummer!

Ive got a petition started to keep it alive!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/SGC02/petition.html

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-26-2002 06:36 AM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

i got an email of this......
sorry about the bad news

Old Post 03-26-2002 07:00 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

i usto go there heaps but lost interest cause there was nothing going on you got a rank and then poof nothing more

Old Post 03-26-2002 07:03 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

it gets boring after a while..... ausgate is the best... www.stargate-command.com

Old Post 03-26-2002 07:12 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

you reach general, then you realise that to reach base commander would take another year if you went everyday at your current rate...... lol, and to reach retirement?!! bejesbus H niced!

Old Post 03-26-2002 08:32 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

for me i stayed on the same rant as i didn't want to look like i was old. they just don't like aussies and the rest of us.

Old Post 03-26-2002 10:24 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

i think the site was a load of crap any way

Old Post 03-26-2002 10:24 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

well it was funn while it lasted

Old Post 03-26-2002 10:26 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

bahaha after all that work to redo it...bahaha

Old Post 03-26-2002 10:56 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

/me dances the happy dance

Old Post 03-26-2002 11:09 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

well you have to think of it like this
sucked in you beep you got what you beep deserved
hahaha
thats to put it nicely

Old Post 03-26-2002 11:11 AM
president doc

fer cryin out loud...make sense

Old Post 03-26-2002 03:07 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skydiver

considering that it was backed by mgm and showtime...it doesn't surprise me.
here's hoping the gurus at sci-fi get the files or something.

Let Them Eat Cake!
http://www.geocities.com/letthemeatcake2002/index
Where in the World is George Hammond?
http://www.geocities.com/witwigh/index
The Gatereview
http://www.gatereview.net/
Interested in a Virtual SG-1 Season 6?
For more info go to: http://www.spacemonkeys-gate.com/vs6/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Hey, Anubis, this is your agent. You're playing it way over the top, can you get serious please?'

Old Post 03-26-2002 03:44 PM
skydiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skydiver Click here to Send skydiver a Private Message Visit skydiver's homepage! Find more posts by skydiver Add skydiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

it was always expected to close down once showtime lost the rights, and anyhow, what would have happened at the end of season 6 anyway eh?

Old Post 03-26-2002 03:54 PM
nug
Melon

if the SF guys got them skydiver, I expect they'd have to pay for them first

Last edited by nug on 03-26-2002 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 03-26-2002 03:56 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote