Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Anubis
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord_?ettesh
My god your greasy!!!!

either way it wasnt apophisis ship, so in any case the pel'tak shield protector thingie as you call it would still most likely have to have been activeated.

-Tis the season of mayhem and chaos, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, death to crist and his desiples,fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, challenge the, yee shall be punnished, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah, worship me i am your god now, fra lah lah lah lah, lah lah lah lah,there is no hope you all shall DIE!-

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-02-2002 04:09 AM
Lord_?ettesh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord_?ettesh Click here to Send Lord_?ettesh a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_?ettesh Add Lord_?ettesh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ Dott Matrix
*NUKED* *
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Dott Matrix
ANUBIS..............who the fcuk comes up with the names?

cuz it sounds soooooooooo familiar to..................yup. ANUS.

At least Thomas Ward is funny. This is just.... lame.

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:18 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

^^^^ Well said. I agree.

I believe Anubis is Anubis. It's just coincidence that his actor has been used twice.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:30 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
At least Thomas Ward is funny. This is just.... lame.

lol what do you expect from someone called DJ Dott Matrix?, he probably gets his jokes from his buddy, MC Bubble Jet

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:46 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

*can't pass up the opportunity*

Anubis is actually the Greek/Roman pronounciation, transliteration from Ancient Egyptian is actually Inpu.

quote:
Funny how Ra was killed before all of them.

Doesn't mean he wasn't around for a long while before them thogh.

Last edited by Venus on 10-04-2002 at 03:11 PM

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

I think that Anubis is actually... A tall Hobbit!

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:38 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

Dont forget that Anubis was supposedly dead, perhaps his host ascended and merged with his Goa'uld somehow? That could explain the shimmering face, like a darkened version of one of Oma's people and could also explain his access to the ancients technology.

Not really a theory, just a thought.

Old Post 10-04-2002 06:21 PM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well, perhaps the opposite of ascending, bringing to the surface all that is evil, all that is bad.
I was tempted to say as opposed to bringing to the surface all that is good, but Ascending seems to be as much about realising ones own potential as it is about being good and nice to others.

Old Post 10-04-2002 06:29 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Not entirely sure if I'm on about what you lot are but the ... ascended people aren't always nice; Orlin got.. descended for trying to be nice (and saving a planet), when he wasn't allowed. Type thing.

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:55 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Thats to do with non interference, not "being nice", and anyway, I just made a point that it seemed more about personal development than neccesarilly being good

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:21 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You've lost me.

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:35 AM
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Apophis dead, anubis cool, apophis dead, that is all there is to say about this topic.

Old Post 10-06-2002 03:29 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

The replicators on Apophis' ship were made out of some uber-material and energised by Apophis' personal shield, they provided a protective barrier around him and he survived the impact.

And since Apophis had metal inside him from when Sokar put the plates and stuff in there to prevent him from escaping his host, the replicators blended with Apophis to create...

The Apophricator

he's ugly, so he wears a mask, and goes by the name Anubis.

ok there's the only plausible theory I will believe.

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:35 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Do u realise that theory is full of holes?
Selmac said Anubis was 'killed', what has Apophis got to do with anything? The Replicators were made of the standard Goa'uld building materials, nothing special, knowing Apophis as we all do don't u think he would have been a bit more melodramatic in his return then just sending Osiris, remember when he Sokar's fleet he chose to attack, not to join the system lords. Also How much metal was left when apophis's mega ship was blown to hell by the self destrut? answer: NOT BLOODY MUCh
sorry if that was a bit rude but my point is the writers have revived apophis one too many times as is, do u think they would keep doing it?

Last edited by _.:?nubis:._ on 10-06-2002 at 04:48 AM

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:44 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote